New Quake Server Soon To Come!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Quake Server Soon To Come!

I just recieved a response from IronRocket stating that the new server will be online Midnight this coming Sunday! Start voting HERE on what what mod you want! right now its turning out to be Clan Arena! Which I don't mind at all

Unless I find some awesome multiplayer mod that isnt alrready in play!

I'm still open for ideas so dont think I won't listen! I've listend to all of you so far and the majority calls for Clan Arena!

WOW the customer support is great so far! I got an email from their after hours!
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Ugh CA is so boring...

Comment

Go vote!
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Comment

I think a server without any mods attached to it would be great for us oldschoolers. You can add a voting system (a mod with voting , nothing else) to change maps and enable teams.

We already have CA but I have yet to see a normal dm server. I could help out with the voting system if you'd like.

Don't be afraid to add custom maps too because custom maps are pimpin.

and yes I voted

ps - SCREW CRMOD, screw it right in the $@#%@#$% :d

Comment

Well canadian sniper, its going to cost extra to change mods, so unless you can have a voting mod whipped up for good ole DM with in the next 2 hours it might not happen for a while
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Comment

Originally posted by Monster
            Ugh CA is so boring...
            CA isn't boring, it's DM3 that is boring

I love CA on maps that aren't DM3. DM3 has been done to death, but hey, don't listen to me. I could live on DM6 so who am I to talk, heheh. :d
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom
              Well canadian sniper, its going to cost extra to change mods, so unless you can have a voting mod whipped up for good ole DM with in the next 2 hours it might not happen for a while
              You can always just have no mod and lets the maps change the normal way. If you ever wanted to change maps then you can use your super admin powers to do so. Same goes for teams.

Can I get a voting mod done in 2 hours? Short answer, no.

Comment

Hey Canadian Sniper, could you make this mod AND CA+ for me in one mod??
                located here
                The Multi Skin mod

I want to have multipul skin selection AND CA+ in one mod, maybe we can even get some real life Quakeone member faces in the skins list and u could actually play as yourself!!
                Last edited by Phenom; 04-14-2006, 09:39 PM.
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Comment

You want to merge the CA mod with another mod that allows multiple skins?

doesn't sound hard but you'll have to give me more information about them.

Comment

I typed,and typed...and typed.and when I was finished,I had this....mammoth fucking novel.
                    a novel of,a Guy Quaker point of view about this elite new Q1 server being run by (Ive already forgot the companys name) nonetheless,and I am so drunk that I decline to type anything more until tommorow,when I can reply to this post and provide something "productive" besides 500+wordsa of nonsense drunk rambling.

so for now

CHEERS to CLAN ARENA PLUS or CALN ARENA PLUS PLUS aka CAxx
                    I'm drinking SAPPARRO JAPANESE BEER,you better recognize that shit homie

Here I'll help you understand = http://www.sapporousa.com/beer/ This is what im DRINKING,and it's DECENT BEER. But
                    CORONA w/ LIME OWNZ IT. OwN3D!?!?!
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I had around 6 pints of SSHHHHHHLEEEEMANNS last night, sobbing about the Canucks defeat.

Comment

Ok Canadian*Siper heres more detail.

I know the CA+ source is available. If you had this you could add the multi skin mod from the site i gave in my last post in to the CA+ source! Then it would be like ca.clanhdz.com but you could change your model's skin to whatever skins are in the ID1/skins folder

Then everyone can have their unique look on the server!
                        QuakeOne.com
                        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                        Great Quake engine

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
                          CA isn't boring, it's DM3 that is boring

I love CA on maps that aren't DM3. DM3 has been done to death, but hey, don't listen to me. I could live on DM6 so who am I to talk, heheh. :d
                          My point exactly.

And the regulars there also always thought I was a newb just because I don't rocket jump.

Hell, I have grappling hook on all the other servers so I don't NEED to rocket jump!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom
                            Ok Canadian*Siper heres more detail.

I know the CA+ source is available. If you had this you could add the multi skin mod from the site i gave in my last post in to the CA+ source! Then it would be like ca.clanhdz.com but you could change your model's skin to whatever skins are in the ID1/skins folder

Then everyone can have their unique look on the server!
                            so I can make my own skin as the client, then the server takes my skin, puts it on the server skin folder and has it available for everyone so everyone can see my skin?! Go more indepth on how that part works

Comment

NO! you can't just drop any skin off on the server!

Probly email'em to me and i'll give the thumbs down or the thumbs up on if your skin makes it to the server i imagine self mug shots will all be accepted for quake skins.

But you'd have to make'em your damn self! i'm not making your skins for you! I'll make myself a custom one and be the coolest cat onthe server!
                              QuakeOne.com
                              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                              Great Quake engine

Comment

Working...
                              X