No announcement yet.

New Quake Server Soon To Come!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to burst ur guys's bubble, but the chances of making a public multiskin mod is nearly impossible.

If you wanted this to work, everyone who was on the server would have to download the custom skin. If 12 different people have different skins all 12 people on the server would have to download those 11 different skins everyone else has.

If possibly that confused you I'll put it this way: If there are 12 people on a server and 1 player has a custom skin, all 11 other players would have to download that skin.

Comment

Everything is possible, I sent a keylogger through the quakestream into gamefreak's computer. It was never enabled though

But yes I know it's very hard to get that working (yet still possible). But Phenom has made it clear that it will just be a custom player model Not hard

Comment

I've already created a multi skin mod that works. it even works as a PAK file so instead of messing with folder and files its just one clean PAK that can be updated with new skins and available on a website, just download and overwrite the old multiskin PAK and walla! new skins added!

I want to add multi skins to CAxx tho *cough* !BAM! *cough*
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
        X