No announcement yet.

Ca Tourny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you've been less than nice to me Soul. On top of that,I've tried being the exceptional Quaker, shoot the shit, all you wanted to do was ignore me and play childish "I'm not Souless / Who's Souless?" games, so MEH...

Whatever Souless, it's pretty childish and petty on its own to fuck your team over whilst you allow the pettiness of DM player's ruin your own spare time. DM'rs talk a lot of trash, no mod best's CRMOD>ALL , if you dont DM you obv suck. If those ***boys got the best of you, maybe its time you re-checked the crowd you surround yourself with and then re-check your happiness level.

no offense DM crowd, but some of the company you keep indeed are douche bag's

anyways who cares, GT is ready whenever this shit is ready,we'll have our replacement today.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I love all incl kimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
        Well, you've been less than nice to me Soul. On top of that,I've tried being the exceptional Quaker, shoot the shit, all you wanted to do was ignore me and play childish "I'm not Souless / Who's Souless?" games, so MEH...

Whatever Souless, it's pretty childish and petty on its own to fuck your team over whilst you allow the pettiness of DM player's ruin your own spare time. DM'rs talk a lot of trash, no mod best's CRMOD>ALL , if you dont DM you obv suck. If those ***boys got the best of you, maybe its time you re-checked the crowd you surround yourself with and then re-check your happiness level.

no offense DM crowd, but some of the company you keep indeed are douche bag's

anyways who cares, GT is ready whenever this shit is ready,we'll have our replacement today.
        Unfortunatly, you saying this does not make me want to play quake more.. It makes me want to play less. Which is why i could careless to be a part of your "GT" clan. I'm a sarcastic person, so when i say anything it's out of sarcasm. I remember saying, "who's souless?", but i don't remember who i said it to. If you took me saying, "who's souless?", offensivly I apologize. I've seen a lot worse said while playing quake. I know you could careless whether i play or not, as well as, a lot of other people. That's ok have your "fun" without me. Because your "fun" lately has not been my fun. Even CA players have been less friendly to me, so the whole "re-check the crowd you surround yourself with" is a mute point. Anyway, I don't want to detract from the CA Tourny thread anymore. Lets just leave it at that.

Comment

SOuless, would you play in the tourney and in Clan GT if your name was Best?

Comment

Originally posted by Shok View Post
            SOuless, would you play in the tourney and in Clan GT if your name was Best?
            I might consider that.

Comment

I donno why there are any teams playing in this CAT...BTE is obv gonna win.

Comment

Yes, there are asshole's and I seen them giving you shit today,and I really dont know what to say other than playing nonstop running defense annoys people. At the same time,you ping twice most other players if not 4x as high as some..

I thought we was cool but...
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Yes, there are asshole's and I seen them giving you shit today,and I really dont know what to say other than playing nonstop running defense annoys people. At the same time,you ping twice most other players if not 4x as high as some..

I thought we was cool but...
                  I don't play non-stop running defense. I play where i'm confortable against people that have 100 ping better then me. If i don't play the way i do i get shafted to death.. it happens quite often.. I'm more into DM then CA anyway. But I'll be avoiding DM for a while. I don't know if we were cool or not.. But shitting on me doesn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by monoz View Post
                    Here is what we have so far:

1. efess/wolv/jesus
                    2. Clan GT - souless, mindz and ?
                    3. Team BTE - disco, splinter and Seabass

No team... so far:

bib
                    mono
                    zild
                    SHOK
                    eieio
                    stolen
                    lunatichigh
                    rev
                    rabbit

So, what do we have here for teams? What is the team name for efess/wolv/jesus ?

Comment

Your the last person I would ever give shit, I was merely trying to point out both sides of the looking glass.I know ping is quite relevant,anyone that says it isnt should 1v1 myself or you with a 100ping and then see what's up!

My only concern was that whilst we've been cool with each other, even won 3 tournies back to back in a row, this is why I fail to understand what I have done in the entire ordeal to deserve your bitterness torwards myself. Fuck everyone else, and what they think. Me <--> you , thats all that matters I personally think your great, and a rapist @ 100 ping. Allah forbid you ever get sub 50 ping hah, anyways.. It's simple, when you connect I'll say sup, you'll say w/up nagga, if anything at all. We'll be game and ignore all the mouthy kids.

Comment

Your the last person I would ever give shit, I was merely trying to point out both sides of the looking glass.I know ping is quite relevant,anyone that says it isnt should 1v1 myself or you with a 100ping and then see what's up!

My only concern was that whilst we've been cool with each other, even won 3 tournies back to back in a row, this is why I fail to understand what I have done in the entire ordeal to deserve your bitterness torwards myself. Fuck everyone else, and what they think. Me <--> you , thats all that matters I personally think your great, and a rapist @ 100 ping. Allah forbid you ever get sub 50 ping hah, anyways.. It's simple, when you connect I'll say sup, you'll say w/up nagga, if anything at all. We'll be game and ignore all the mouthy kids.

Comment

Ok. Deal.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterSplinter View Post

So, what do we have here for teams? What is the team name for efess/wolv/jesus ?
                            that should be fairly obvious. Jesus/Efess/Wolv = Clan JEW

(no offense to my hebrew brothers)

Comment

Originally posted by eieio View Post

Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by eieio View Post

ROFL. I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X