X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all!

Nice site!

Come visit us: www.etfellowship.com

well well well, look what the cat drug in... haha..

hiya urdead, how are you doing?? how's the family?? been a long while (i think) unless you've been playing some under another name. I don't have a lot of time to quake lately, but still manage at a few frags a week according to gamestatus.net

seen any bots lately?? lol..

Comment

Yeah, this is a cool site. Maybe I'll tell some of my friends to go here if they need help getting started with Quake. You might be seeing some new players on the servers soon...

Comment

All is well my man, all is well. I hope all is well with you and yours! Oh yeah, I've been playing a couple of times, under the name JR..and urdead of course, I'll just use urdead from now on...my quake has developed some form of lag issue, it just lags out for a second or two every so often, I think it's in the way my xQuake is started, but ah awell, I still have a bit of fun.

Comment

Hey I saw Dolemite on the other day!

Comment

what's up urdead!

L0L L0L L0L

Comment

Hey Dole I hope I didn't ignore you the other night, I was in a trance or something, sometimes I don't see the msgs, and most of the time I try to ignore them, but if you were trying to get my attention, I apologize for not being more attentive! (I thought for sure I had caught one message from you, but it was the tail end of something)

Comment

Working...
              X