This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on, seriously...

If you're going to lock a thread, keep it locked.

If you're a mod and you want to reply to that locked thread after its locked, you better keep it unlocked so others have a chance to respond.

WTF is up with this place?

Pretty lame phen.

/me thinks someone needs to discover the use of PM's before making public posts that will only result in flamefests.

Comment

My point is very valid.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        If you're going to lock a thread, keep it locked.

If you're a mod and you want to reply to that locked thread after its locked, you better keep it unlocked so others have a chance to respond.

WTF is up with this place?

Pretty lame phen.
        I didn't realize the thread was locked. ( I haven't locked any threads actually)

I also didn't realize admins could post after a thread was locked, I guess that's just another cool perk of being admin!

I didn't mean to offend you with my post but I just hope you understand that you're going to be disappointed over and over again if Kimp is around.
        Last edited by Phenom; 03-11-2011, 06:08 PM.
        QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Magnus you could try to swim against the current but whats the point your not gonna get anywhere. GG

Comment

Originally posted by AAA View Post
            Magnus you could try to swim against the current but whats the point your not gonna get anywhere. GG
            oooh, you point make good !!
            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
            sigpic

Comment

Good night of DM lastnight!

Comment

We were fortunate mindz didn't show up and ruin the party because kimp was there.

Comment

I'm closing this thread since its not really Quake related. gg
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                  Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
                  X