Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My CTF POV demos

Few notes before you decide to click the download link:

- These are two random demos recorded recently on Red Alert and E4M3 respectively

- E4M3 demo was quite a match and came down to last second..

- Demos were not posted here for viewers with the intention of receiving praise.. these are simply for people who wish to watch me play first person, help newer players or older ones, criticize me, and what ever else comes to mind!

I hope these are able to help anyone who watches them.

Thanks,

Ramp

Download Link:

raramp.rar

Clearly you need to work at improving in all areas of ctf.

Nah these are great demos. Im surprised you didnt post the CTF1 demo. Although the game was closer than red alert, i think you really stepped it up during that match... what was your stats? 62 kills to 5 deaths or something insane.

Anyways, good games, good POV, and good learning for newbie grapple hookers.

Comment

Originally posted by Disco View Post
      Clearly you need to work at improving in all areas of ctf.

Nah these are great demos. Im surprised you didnt post the CTF1 demo. Although the game was closer than red alert, i think you really stepped it up during that match... what was your stats? 62 kills to 5 deaths or something insane.

Anyways, good games, good POV, and good learning for newbie grapple hookers.
      I didn't demo the ctf1 game.. I also don't think it is fair to post that demo if I had it, because at least 50% of those kills were spawn kills at mid and I had 11 Quads.. so 62 isn't the "true" number..

I also want to mention that this is in no way shape or form to belittle anyone that I played in those games..

Comment

Working...
      X