No announcement yet.

New DeathMatch Server up in TX - dm.quaketx.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dilligaf, welcome back! Glad to hear you're enjoying the server. Your name seems familiar - I was kind of like you when I first came back on the quake scene. It's hard to remember all the old players. Some of the names seemed extremely familiar but I just couldn't place them. Either way, we seem to have a really good community of players and friends these days. Hope you're able to come around often!

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor View Post
      Dilligaf, welcome back! Glad to hear you're enjoying the server. Your name seems familiar
      Trinicom. The most famous CTF server. He ran it.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

The only suggestion I would have would be to change the match time to 15 minutes as opposed to 30 minutes. I connected today and there was a match that had just started and I didn't really have time to watch a 30 minute match and then play one. It's all good, I'll just try back later. On a positive note there were 12 people in there at that time
        *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
        sigpic

Comment

10minutes would be more prudent. If you can't win in 10minutes, you should quit trying Or is it START trying.... ha ha ha
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Haha yeah. People vote the time limit up and down. I believe the default is 20. Lowest is 5, highest is 30 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by turtlevan View Post
              HOT DAMN MAN
              Its the real deal, but if the fps cap was at 250 I'd ping 70-80. This is on a Fiber network but its not fiber to the home.

Comment

Working...
              X