Team Fortress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Fortress

I was curious if any one still plays that mod on NetQuake? If so, any one want to try to get a game started? If any one is down, please say so here and maybe we can try to get a game started.

ill try it

Comment

I'm down. I'll have to get the teamfortress files though. Used to play that mod occasionally.

Comment

Hmmm doesn't seem like Team Fortress is popular around here. Is there even a non Co-op TF server? By the looks of it tho, there isn't many of you that play TF.

Comment

I have a TF server running at quake.thisserversucks.com:26002. I've tested it and made it sure it works good. It's a somewhat difficult process to download all the required files. I feel like even some of the tf installer packs leave something out. You are right though about not being popular. I doubt we could get enough players to have a real game going. I'm down to play though if we can drum up some support.

Comment

That seems to be an issue I keep having, as I can't connect to the server as something is always missing.

Comment

I am uploading a zip of my fortress directory. It should have everything you need, at least to connect to my server. It will be available at http://dev.thisserversucks.com/FORTRESS.zip in a few minutes. Just extract it to a folder within your Quake directory and add -game fortress to your command line.

Comment

I want some,EviLMedic
                WARNING
                May be too intense for some viewers.
                Stress Relief Device
                ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                ---------------------------
                .--------------------------

Comment

I'd love some TF! I've always preferred the Quake 1 and HL versions but both have kind of gone down in popularity since TF2.

Comment

I get errors about map version and i am using your files.
                    I know this server was working a few months ago because Rook and I
                    have on occasion tore it up there.
                    here is MegaTF if anybody needs it.http://www.mediafire.com/file/4x5n1g...j8t/MegaTF.zip
                    WARNING
                    May be too intense for some viewers.
                    Stress Relief Device
                    ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                    ---------------------------
                    .--------------------------

Comment

Will downloading those MegaTF files finally allow me to connect? Because I always get map errors, even tho I used the one you suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by MethWaffle View Post
                        Will downloading those MegaTF files finally allow me to connect? Because I always get map errors, even tho I used the one you suggested.
                        What are the map errors and what quake client are you using? I'm using the older proquake 3.5. I haven't tried with any other clients.

Comment

Meh it doesn't matter, I'm done. I can't handle NetQuake lol. You guys have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by MethWaffle View Post
                            Meh it doesn't matter, I'm done. I can't handle NetQuake lol. You guys have fun.
                            rq, obv.

Comment

im down

Comment

Working...
                              X