No announcement yet.

Kimp's back to his old shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea maybe Dying in a fire is asking too much of him........

I'll settle for some one taking a fucking hammer to both of his hands. I bet if that was arranged in real life somehow that punk bitch wouldn't set foot on a server again, least not a NetQuake one

Fucking Smashed, mafia style "sending the message" type shit
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Seriously, enough about kimp. Kimp has been getting so much recognition over the blatant, recognizable posts that are made about him constantly.
      There has to be a time where enough is enough. Per the votes within the community, such as.....

http://quakeone.com/polls/4447-shoul...ry-server.html

and...

http://quakeone.com/forums/quake-tal...-play-tdm.html

That has to stand for something, and if this "kimp" shit is going to continue, then i wish all of you whom I've played with for years a sweet farewell and i'll just delete this game off my PC, because frankly, I'm over all this bullshit. Either man up and do something about it or quit talking about it, because its getting fucking old.

GG

Comment

naw man, chill....
        Some of us have known of this garbage child for 3 years, and some of us only 3 months or 3 days... Were are all in different phases of the way we feel for kimp. People having experienced him for 3 years feeling the same and people having experienced him for 3 days feeling the same and so on. Its just that a newcomer to quake these days has SO much material to read up on beforehand that they will get massive amounts of preconceived notions before and will make up their mind regarding whether to "back" this character or not. He wont change is all you need to know.
        I, after 3 years dont give a shit these days anymore, and i may have even played with the p.o.s. lately, i couldnt care less, i just wanna play. So ya, best thing to do is stop venting about, i realized a while ago it does nothing. It wont ruin my game tho..
        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X