Hey,atleast you still got me .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey,atleast you still got me .....

Even if I'm gonna profile anyone supporting/playing TDM/playing PADDYCAKE with kimp, I don't care, if you support kimp,then I hope your own little section of the Q1 community fn burns to the ground in the same fire that kimp's scheduled to die in.

FUCKING MAD BRAH!!!!

I've also learned to accept, even if your a BRAH, sometimes you just ARE REQUIRED to purposelyy add the "LAST STRAW" that broke the "BRAH's BACK. It's actually easier just throwing you and you're peice of the community away, a type of FU & Lose your number type shit. So,almost every TDM player that reads this can go ahead and make a mental note to go FUCK YOURSELF when you suggest TDM to me. For those who have a shitty memory,I'll be kindly reminding you, probably excessively. DEFINATELY when I see Kimp on the TDM server's, I'll be popping in and MM1 talking trash.

YES, ITS LIKE THAT.

With Baker's recent dissapearance, and no-show for many counts, forum visits,QExpo Release, and a shit fuck ton of other ANTI-KIMP type measurements.
    People who play quake with kimp don't deserve my courtesy or respect, they just deserve to be treated like a broken toy and discarded,treated like the type of person I wouldn't dare to associate myself with.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIGIzUiaI-M]‪Coal Chamber - Sway‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-20-2011, 09:07 PM. Reason: Don't take it personal, it's not like YOU give kimp reacharounds.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Even if I'm gonna profile anyone supporting/playing TDM/playing PADDYCAKE with kimp
    Support Not Brah, the BRo!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfONNfAjyrc]‪Seinfeld - The Bro‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

From here on out, BRAHS are FN RETIRED.

Your Awesome BROSEPH,
      Mindz
      Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-20-2011, 10:14 PM.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

You could always play TDM when he's not around if you preferred. Open invite.

Comment

Eh.. I'll play quake with anyone. I don't care..

Comment

lol i don't think i've ever even seen you play a dm match, not to mention i don't see why you made this thread yesterday since kimp hasn't really played for weeks besides like the odd day or two

and you're mad about kimp supposedly 'ruining games' but yet have no problem spamming in mm1 during a match

why don't you just let bygones be bygones and look past whatever it is he's done in the past and move on? it's pretty obvious that all he wants to do now is just play

Comment

Oh wow, a tirade from Mindz. How very unexpected.

Let me see if I have the takeaways here:

1. Kimp still gives Mindz the hyooogest fuckin erection of his life.
              2. Mindz has never played much Team DM.
              3. Mindz intends now to NEVER play much Team DM in the future so he can spite the DM players who have never missed him anyway.
              4. Mindz intends to k1mp the server when he sees k1mp on the server.

Total.
              Admin.
              Material.

Yeah, I guess I'm a DM player now. Lack of CTF games will do that to you, eh CD?

And yet, CTF > pmode > DM.

Wizzzzzzar 4 life.

Comment

Pathetic...
                When did Quakeone turn into highschool lunch time? "I'm not gonna sit at this table anymore, this guy is a tool!"
                "Fine, we don't want you to sit over here anyway!"

This is why I don't play "DM". Not only because it really is the same king of the hill match on the same map over and over, but most of you "DM scene" players are self-righteous assholes thinking "we are the future. get in line, or get the fuck out."

Get over yourselves.

Comment

It is what it is, but thanks for explaining the real reason why you don't try "DM."

Yes, we were really starting to wonder.

Comment

I lol'd. Long as you enjoy yourselves, thats all that matters. We can do it,honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by muller View Post
                      It is what it is, but thanks for explaining the real reason why you don't try "DM."

Yes, we were really starting to wonder.
                      I didn't say "try". I said "play". That means, yes, I did try it. Tried it, didn't like it.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up.

No, seriously.

Comment

Any time.

Comment

DM ? DM6 ? now we're talkin !!!
                            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                            THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                            sigpic

Comment

hah,no,just DM3. Just as dead-end as it was back in 07 VIVA LA DM3 !!!

It's okay,the same comedians are the same moron's tainting the NetQuake quality-control pool.

I don't mind if Muller is the first person to piss in the pool publicly, someone has to do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X