Hey,atleast you still got me .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha. You sir, don't get beer!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

The hell he don't,just try getting him away from the cooler...
      WARNING
      May be too intense for some viewers.
      Stress Relief Device
      ....BANG HEAD HERE....
      ---------------------------
      .--------------------------

Comment

chick in the background has nice boobs.

Comment

you want a good quote? this is the mother of all quotes.

"Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run, these are the only people who count." [Robert Heinlein]

words to live by.
          "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Originally posted by muller View Post
            And yet, CTF > pmode > DM.
            actualy co-op> CTF >pmode >dm

you board newbs have no fn clue who you are messing w/ obv.

chris been doin this board thing for years.

i just thought i'd put an example where he been the one gettin afk'd on haha,

Death Knight: Quakeone turned into high school lucnhtime on the boards son...way it was...way it will always be

Rule 1 : keep whats on the boards on the boards, keep whats in the quake in the quake.

"all i want for christmas is two fat chicks and a bag of weed"
            [MfR]R3D

HERE is the MFR clan in its prime incase u didnt know them (rampage was in Mfr but he tried to keep it secret )

Imacg3 is still the funniest fuck that ever lived in Quake 1 period.

MFR had a drunk tank board even..for drunken ramblings...good times

EDIT: CHRIS! i noticed u now have more posts on this board than that one HAHA.....checck Quakeboard out tho theres a recent post from jackhole/yugo u might wanna read
            Last edited by smokey; 07-23-2011, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smokey View Post
              actualy co-op> CTF >pmode >dm

you board newbs have no fn clue who you are messing w/ obv.

chris been doin this board thing for years.

i just thought i'd put an example where he been the one gettin afk'd on haha,

Death Knight: Quakeone turned into high school lucnhtime on the boards son...way it was...way it will always be

Rule 1 : keep whats on the boards on the boards, keep whats in the quake in the quake.

"all i want for christmas is two fat chicks and a bag of weed"
              [MfR]R3D

HERE is the MFR clan in its prime incase u didnt know them (rampage was in Mfr but he tried to keep it secret )

Imacg3 is still the funniest fuck that ever lived in Quake 1 period.

MFR had a drunk tank board even..for drunken ramblings...good times

EDIT: CHRIS! i noticed u now have more posts on this board than that one HAHA.....checck Quakeboard out tho theres a recent post from jackhole/yugo u might wanna read

I read and replied Good ol' Quakeboard
              Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-23-2011, 01:07 PM.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

i forgot how long i had known phen....over 10 years now prob. haha

Comment

Originally posted by muller View Post
                  It is what it is, but thanks for explaining the real reason why you don't try "DM."

Yes, we were really starting to wonder.
                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AFK/NOM : Im at humans only please"

Comment

Wow, I'm not gonna lie, some of these posts confuse me, as I expect more out of some of you.

DM is not a bad community at all, it's half the people we always 3wave with anyways. Or maybe I just get along with everybody. I wish the thought that "the DM community is a bunch of assholes" would go away, if anybody keeps that thought alive, it's Omicron :p Yes Muller, a lack of CTF will turn you into a DM'er somedays, as recently I've been playing a lot more DM games. But smokey, co-op better than ctf? Get the f outta here son!
                    uakene.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
                      Wow, I'm not gonna lie, some of these posts confuse me, as I expect more out of some of you.

DM is not a bad community at all, it's half the people we always 3wave with anyways. Or maybe I just get along with everybody. I wish the thought that "the DM community is a bunch of assholes" would go away, if anybody keeps that thought alive, it's Omicron :p Yes Muller, a lack of CTF will turn you into a DM'er somedays, as recently I've been playing a lot more DM games. But smokey, co-op better than ctf? Get the f outta here son!
                      Cool story, I came from CTF. Sooooooo...

Comment

Working...
                      X