Never stop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never stop.

Just wanted to poke my head in and tell everyone here you're fucking awesome. the players, the modders, the mappers, you're keeping alive one of my favorite games ever and you deserve a toast for that. i could gush for paragraphs but ill let this screenshot i took do the talking...

party hard fellow quakers
    -Amon26

\m/

Comment

Long time no see Amon Hope all is well!
      uakene.com

Comment

You know me,I'm always ruffling someones feathers. Current victims are involved in some sort of KIMP Scandal, its hilarious. I'm glad to see you back posting amon, allow me to update the What are you listening to? post, in your honor !!!! My BROSEPH Phenom's King of Cornbread !!
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Oh the drama, so the Kimpfoolery continues ey? Glad to see you still laying the shpank down. Also major ups for the King of Cornbread.

Comment

Mindz, you are so delusional.

Is that a roll of dimes in your pocket or you just thinking about Kimp again?

Comment

If I see a truck in this thread, and you know who I'm talking to, it will be gone the moment I see it, you might be too.
              uakene.com

Comment

Working...
              X