Monster & Foqer ruining games at CRMOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster & Foqer ruining games at CRMOD

I would like to bring this to the attention of the admins of CRMOD. Earlier today, and on several occasions in the past few days, BTA-Monster and Foqer have been deliberately ruining games on CRMOD. They spam votes and load multiple clients. Also on one occasion they have deliberately changed the map somehow, as if they had admin, when there were 6 people in the server trying to 3v3 on dm3. Those 2 somehow kept changing the map. This really needs to be addressed. Could I possibly have admin at CRMOD to deal with this issue?

I was waiting for someone to get mad and make a thread about this, so I could properly explain myself.

For one, we haven't been "ruining" any games. In fact, we even stomached a full DM3 match and played what I thought was a good round, if you don't count the random mid-match quits and pauses, none of which came from monster or myself.

For two, as for spamming votes, all I've "spammed" is a few map votes. Croctear didn't go through? How about q1edge? No? Q3DM6QW? Not that either? Okay, how about a stock ID1 map... DM2? No? Then the 9001th DM3 game in a row commenced and I left, because I have no interest in trolling the server, or playing DM3 all the time.

bane for map vote/ 0h

I have no idea how we could have forced a map vote like that. There were only 2, or maybe 3 of us, trying to vote a different map. Nobody has any malicious tools or admin hacks or anything that could be used to force map change... although I have seen plenty of butthurt admins force it back to DM3 when a map vote for another map did go through.

So, that said, I'll recap: I'm not trolling the server, and I don't care to. I want to play a good dmtg on a map that's not fucking DM3 for the millionth time. how to do that/
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

0h fuck up your own game and argue about it for 20 minutes

you guys are hopeless 0r/

we played no hand in that shit, you guys tore yourselves apart

gg

ruin game by stealing powerups

name engraved in powerup 0r/

Comment

Please ignore the responses to this and do realize that these individuals are lying/covering up what they are doing. Many people can attest to what they have been doing. They need to be banned off crmod so they can't continue to disrupt and ruin games.

Comment

About an hour ago they got into a dm3 game and picked a color, and would not ready up. We all had to go to a different server due to the fact that they deliberately would not ready up to start the game. This is the type of stuff that they do, and more.

Comment

Well, I've made my case. I'm sure other members of the community will pile in and add their views.

Comment

You can argue that you aren't doing what you are in fact doing and 10 other people have seen you do. I don't really care. My whole point is there needs to be an admin on hand so this kind of stuff doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by omicron View Post
                About an hour ago they got into a dm3 game and picked a color, and would not ready up. We all had to go to a different server due to the fact that they deliberately would not ready up to start the game. This is the type of stuff that they do, and more.
                What? That's such horseshit. We did that after you guys an game over steal powerup or teamkill or take too many packs or whatever the fuck you guys were pissed off about. While you guys were locked in a giant ragefest, we jumped in and actually tried to salvage the game with the guys left on the yellow team.

open foot, insert mouth

Comment

Sigh... Can CRMOD just have an active admin, please? Otherwise they will continue to terrorize the community and ruin games indefinitely.

Comment

Cut the crap Foq.

We had to leave the server to go to another that we could actually admin because you wouldn't let us play.

Not only did you spam a bunch of map votes that you knew wouldn't go through and nobody wanted to play, you then picked a color and wouldn't get off it preventing us from starting a game.

obvious troll is obvious.

Comment

i wasn't there tonight but i've seen foq/monster twice and this whole thing is pretty stupid.

foq, like it or not, dm3 has ALWAYS been the most popular quake map for dm (or "TDM" or "CRMOD" as some call it) when it comes to 3v3's and 4v4's for a bunch of different reasons. Even for CA dm3 has always been the most popular map.

Quake is an old ass game, most people who play it do so for the things that they already liked, not to try 'new' stuff on a game that's 15 years old.

and just to clear it up, you voted for croctear like 10 times in a row - for the future, if a mapvote doesn't get passed the first or second time then leave it.
                      and the one game i saw you/monster play, one of you played somewhat normal and ended up with 5~ish frags and nobody complained, but the other one of you had -3 at the end of a 20 minute match.

the funniest thing is you do this shit and then act like you're being victimized. even at the end of that match you were complaining that everyone was mad because you guys were new to DM, which is not the case at all. A lot of dm'ers go out of their way to let new players get in some games and to help them (i.e some guy named Doug started playing out of nowhere and after some help/others sitting so he could play, he's actually getting pretty good, and another guy named 'xratedkiller' has been picked by caps a lot too just so he can play, so don't say that DM'ers don't accept new people). Not to mention crow sometimes has games where he struggles but nobody says anything because we know that he's at least trying.

do you hate dm3 really because it's not fun or is it because you can't get more then single digit frags in a 20 minute game? it's not like you've mastered DM3 and are bored of it. how can you be bored of it when you never play it?

if you actually want to play DM then why not play whatever the majority is playing and try to get good at it, instead of focusing 100% of your attention on complaining all the time. if you came to the server with a different attitude then i guarantee you would've played a few games and if you actually tried then you probably would've got better and would've returned to play even more after realizing that it's not that bad, but that would require effort
                      Last edited by rcade; 07-24-2011, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rcade View Post
                        i wasn't there tonight but i've seen foq/monster twice and this whole thing is pretty stupid.

foq, like it or not, dm3 has ALWAYS been the most popular quake map for dm (or "TDM" or "CRMOD" as some call it) when it comes to 3v3's and 4v4's for a bunch of different reasons. Even for CA dm3 has always been the most popular map.

Quake is an old ass game, most people who play it do so for the things that they already liked, not to try 'new' stuff on a game that's 15 years old.

and just to clear it up, you voted for croctear like 10 times in a row - for the future, if a mapvote doesn't get passed the first or second time then leave it.
                        and the one game i saw you/monster play, one of you played somewhat normal and ended up with 5~ish frags and nobody complained, but the other one of you had -3 at the end of a 20 minute match.

the funniest thing is you do this shit and then act like you're being victimized. even at the end of that match you were complaining that everyone was mad because you guys were new to DM, which is not the case at all. A lot of dm'ers go out of their way to let new players get in some games and to help them (i.e some guy named Doug started playing out of nowhere and after some help/others sitting so he could play, he's actually getting pretty good, and another guy named 'xratedkiller' has been picked by caps a lot too just so he can play, so don't say that DM'ers don't accept new people). Not to mention crow sometimes has games where he struggles but nobody says anything because we know that he's at least trying.

do you hate dm3 really because it's not fun or is it because you can't get more then single digit frags in a 20 minute game? it's not like you've mastered DM3 and are bored of it. how can you be bored of it when you never play it?

if you actually want to play DM then why not play whatever the majority is playing and try to get good at it, instead of focusing 100% of your attention on complaining all the time. if you came to the server with a different attitude then i guarantee you would've played a few games and if you actually tried then you probably would've got better and would've returned to play even more after realizing that it's not that bad, but that would require effort
                        These two have been playing quake for 4 years now and are still on Crow's level. That's why they complain, because CA was ez for them to get pity frags and now they score negatives in games. So their means of protest is to ruin games and force everyone to move to a server where we can vote-admin and ban them. We should be able to play on crmod peacefully without being terrorized by these two highschoolers.

Comment

Alright, enough witch-hunting. First off, omicron, you are no saint, so you can just stop right there. I distinctly remember you going to shmack several times and shit-talking up a storm, belittling every player at every turn because they were playing runequake and not some other mod. That is every bit as game-ruining as what you accuse these two of. If you want to throw stones, move out of your glass house.

Second off, foq and monster, if what they're saying is true, knock it off. I don't like this whole DM3 hard-on that people are having anymore than you, but theres no need to impede their hard-ons. Let them have their fun.

Someone please close this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
                            Someone please close this thread.
                            That will just create more hardons to step on!
                            QuakeOne.com
                            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Yea, no need in stirring this pot. Best to let it simmer,and then serve it up nice and hot!
                              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                              X