Chad go camp SNG again......lmfao!!!!!
    WARNING
    May be too intense for some viewers.
    Stress Relief Device
    ....BANG HEAD HERE....
    ---------------------------
    .--------------------------

Comment

Acting like spoiled whiney "I dont like DM3" tantrums on CRMOD won't be tolerated.

If you find yourself being the minority in a vote,then im sorry, go get more players who want what you want,and reach that crucial majority vote in a legit means.

You will be smited for acting absurd,like the examples provided in this post. Unfortunately,being an asshole wasn't covered and I assume talking shit your team-mates in-game when they mess up is just a moron move, Omicron might not realize but when a teammate cries and bitches at another team mate,that team mate is very inclined to not give a shit if you win,and if you do win,you can go choke on it and die.

I think summing things up is fun. FOQ,Monster , why am I not suprised with annoying DM3 players tisk tisk. Grow up, its 2011 and DM3 reigns supreme. In 2012, guess what,it'll be the same.

Being an asshole to your team-mates EVEN IF THEY MAKE A MISTAKE and TK you, belittling your team mates in-game won't last long. Enough complaints and you can be ejected from the game,and recieve temp-bans.
      Get over it BROSEPH You got TK'd once or twice, every one can't be perfect like Omicron so why hate on people when they don't mirror your infallable quake ego.Bind something to say "NO PROBLEM,ITS OKAY" and spam it when you get TK'd
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
      X