Whitlock/Sumpus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitlock/Sumpus

Can some other players who use iplog confirm that Whitlock/Sumpus is in the 74.*.*.* range? Are there any other ranges, and of those,are any 98.*.*.* ??

I get a sensation of getting assistant-KIMPED by Retrocade today.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Damn, I told Retro that I would try to confirm this, but ipdump causes my client to crash..
    Sorry.

Comment

I think Retro and Kimp are both full of it up to their Lightning Gun Discharges !
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

lol
        you have no idea what you're talking about dude
        you don't even play dm, and whitlock is a well known dm'er so you're just making yourself look like an idiot

all you do is complain/act paranoid/talk about kimp when kimp isn't even there

honestly, i'm 70% sure that you are kimp

here is all of whit's ip's and anyone who plays dm can confirm this:

74.240.27.xxx sumpus_obs
        74.240.27.xxx 2lewhit2quit
        74.240.27.xxx sump-obs
        74.240.27.xxx drinkingmouse.
        74.240.27.xxx sumpus
        74.240.61.xxx lennyismybitch
        74.240.61.xxx whoeveriam-lp-
        74.240.61.xxx whoiam-lp-
        74.240.61.xxx sumpus
        98.95.210.xxx obs
        98.95.210.xxx [oN3]VaGiN4Kilr
        98.95.210.xxx player
        98.95.210.xxx fuckupat
        98.95.210.xxx whit
        98.95.210.xxx -350
        98.95.210.xxx +350
        98.95.210.xxx observerrrrr
        98.95.210.xxx <3whit<3
        98.95.210.xxx wlbringnsexybak
        98.95.210.xxx wlbringinsexyba
        98.95.210.xxx 2lewhit2quit
        98.95.210.xxx wl
        98.95.210.xxx whitlock
        98.95.210.xxx sumpus

Comment

98.95.210.* , Kimp Town, USA

74.240.27.* Sumpus,IPLOG.txt

Clickable IPLOG.txt

Retrocade, you would understand my inability to trust anyone in the same community that would attempt to harbour his punk ass like in the past :F
          Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-24-2011, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post

98.95.210.* , Kimp Town, USA

74.240.27.* Sumpus,IPLOG.txt

Clickable IPLOG.txt
            what are you talking about??

i spent the time to look through your iplog and the only ip registered to 98.95 is vaginakiller which is also whitlock incase you didn't know, not kimp

Comment

Your telling me that Sumpus moved from Jackson,MS to Philadelphia????? Thats what you yourself just said with your list of IP addresses, I even made a photo brah. Look,

I agree that 74.X.X.X is Sumpus, I do not agree that he moved to Philadelphia. Your IPLOG and my IPLOG concur the 74 address.

I have ZERO faith in the Sumpus 98 address. Are you sure YOU arent getting kimped???

Comment

i'm not telling you he moved anywhere dude, i'm just posting my iplog and telling you that that is 100% whitlock, both ip blocks, i don't know if he was traveling or whatever and i don't really care
                until some more dm'ers can post their iplogs im done entertaining you

edit --

dude, i have his 98.95 on MANY different names which I all played with
                whitlock is a lot better than kimp is
                i don't see why you're so confused about this issue

Comment

Kimp avoid's me like the plague,I think you're getting kimped. It's obvious, hes the only known Philadelphia quaker. He has two known IP octect blocks and those are 98.*.*.* AND 71.*.*.* , Sumpus under MY IPLOG has nil addresses occuring on the 98 block. Kimp is assuming someone's identity, like always.Maybe sooner or later I'll run into Sumpus,the one thats on the 74.*.*.* address. Oh I so hope I do,it would awesome hax to the max type shit.

In the meantime, its okay retrocade. It's not like any injustice's have been done. BANES?No, none of those. Although, I'm sure if I banned a 98.*.*.* address,it would just reconnect with kimphax and the cat would be out of the bag.

Does Sumpus have a quakeone.com account?

Comment

lol
                    this is kind of sad dude
                    kimp has really consumed your entire life. look how paranoid you are.

maybe you don't have whit's other ip because you're never on dm servers??
                    i've known whitlock from over 10 years ago so you telling me that's not him because you're confused about his ip block doesn't mean anything to me

anyways

can anybody please post their iplog in here? tv/magnus/etc

edit-

and just to correct you for the umpteenth time, you actually do have whitlock on your iplog in the 98.* block as 'vaginakiller', but since you don't dm i guess you don't know that's him either
                    Last edited by rcade; 07-24-2011, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Retro dont worry about it bro lol.
                      Fleas, just fleas lol.

Comment

3rd Post, glad to see you still around Shok. !!

Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-24-2011, 10:40 PM.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkKStRwokQ]&#x202a;Red Hot Chili Peppers - Coffee Shop [Official Music Video]&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube[/ame] FLEAS !!!!!

Comment

Mindzx,

You can't always trust the online ip locators. ip2location.com shows 98.95.210.xxx to be in Mississippi, yet Arul's IP Address Tracking Program - Track or trace any IP address and find the ISP that owns it shows it to be in Philly. My personal ip address shows the acurate one in Texas, and one that puts me in Louisiana.

Bellsouth, who owns Sumpus' actual address - (I found the last octet while he was playing on the server earlier) is headquartered out of Georgia, and another online locator shows exactly that, so depending on which one you use, you might get an incorrect answer. These are not accurate by any means. I'm also not certain why you're entering in .255 for the last octet as 255 is simply a broadcast address (if it were class C). We know from the first octet that Sump has a Class A address, but what we don't know is how bellsouth is subnetting their address pools. Without knowing the subnet mask and/or the number of hosts per subnet, there is no way to determine an exact location. ISP's subnet their IP pools in various ways. Suppose we have a class c address with 32 subnets/8 hosts per subnet - 192.168.1.0/29 or 255.255.255.248. We would have 192.168.1.1-7 with .8 being the broadcast. 192.168.1.9 would be the start of the very next subnet, and so on. .7 and .9 are completely different networks and don't physically have to be in the same location.

Even if we *did* know those things and were able to calculate how Bellsouth has subnetted their blocks, whois information doesn't have to be accurate when an ISP fills out the information. Hell, some smaller companies even re-sell DSL services from, say, Bellsouth with Bellsouth's own ip addressing.

Either way, although I cannot post it, I can confirm whit and only whit has used the 98.95.210.xxx.

Comment

yeah whit's not kimp
                              Originally posted by Magnus
                              Apology accepted.

Comment

Working...
                              X