Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we please have mindz removed as admin?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we please have mindz removed as admin?

this guy has no business have admin powers AT ALL

he just had a thread where he posted hacked client(s) which somebody (or himself) deleted

any non-admin who did that BS would be banned and he should be too

this guy thinks he's on some sort of crusade to help the quake community, for something that he doesn't even play! i'm being 100% serious here guys, does anybody else think there's something mentally wrong with him? no joke.

anytime something with DM gets mentioned, mindz comes ranting about kimp and some complete abstract BS. he does nothing positive for the community

i don't know who he is and have nothing personal against him, but it's clear his COMPLETE obsession with kimp has clouded his judgement and has made him unable to behave like a normal human being

I removed the thread.
    uakene.com

Comment

mindz is cool. I for one dislike kimp
      Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

hax to the max!

28 posts,joined 2010 / error!

You're just on the other side of the fence, and i'm sorry you don't understand.

QExpo purportedly brought sunnier days, Baker had the answer to the problem that was : the decision to remove kimp from the community,by newer means..Quake was to undergo a change never before seen.
        In the meantime of QExpo coming/going , and a MIA Baker,has left this shit a fucking mess.

A choice was made out of your hands and mine,and against a long going effort to erradicate kimp from NetQuake. He for a short time left to QuakeWorld,and recently has been given his 100th + chance to change his ways. Since other server op's can't get with the program that run the TDM server's, especially ones that blatantly allow wallhacking to occur because something as trivial and retarded as pent/quad glow, then you deserve to be hacked. You're living a pipe dream if you don't think someone isn't wallhacking besides kimp on dm.quaketx.com , and you're too gullible for your own good.

Cure the illness by killing the patient. I'm just speeding up the process, and handling shit. No offense to Baker, but twiddling my thumbs and waiting on others to take action isn't in the least bit amusing me,anymore.

Sincerely,
        Mindz
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

That was a nice thread you started, Mindz. A collection of Quake client hacks posted for anyone to download and use. Sheer genius.

I second the motion to have this nutjob removed as an admin here.

R00k said it right, this forum is going to hell.

Reason numero uno:

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          It's just the crap thats being allowed on the TDM server's already,plus some......for good measure I included Neil's last "leaked" hacked client,since 2 of the 3 popular TDM server operators choose to ignore the 3years deep effort to EXILE kimp from the Q1 community (which shortly worked,he went to QuakeWorld).

That RAR archive is me leveling the playfield for anyone who's in the midst of a known cheater. I've heard twice in the past 2months of kimp cheating/hacking against players in the off-hours of TDM, when gaming isn't real heavy. Hacking against Smokey or Omicron, catching a slap on the wrist,in the more recent days if that 3 year span of attempted exile.

Some of you might be scratching your head, like "Mindz has lost it!" , and I just laugh at you. The jokes on you fools who refuse/resist the exiling of kimp from Quakeone.com, and with Baker's recent disappearance along with the hand-in-hand "Save Kimp" effort that practically everyone of you "RECENT RETURNING" Quake players, fuck every one of you. You pushed me into a corner and the people who understand the anti-kimp campaign understand half you douchers who be hating on me, only be hating because I am a zero-tolerant admin. I was instructed to seek/destroy kimp from this community. Badaim is gone, and along with him, leaves me.

Just because you don't like me, or don't like how I relish in the hatred of kimp,and that is drives me to not give a shit about what a handful of 3 or less year "returning quakers" to and just handle my buisness.

All your hacks are belong to kimp, he's the only trash I know of in the past 3-4 year span in NetQuake to bother with hacking,and persistantly piss all over what consists of a Good Game.

I don't expect most of you newbs doing the crying/complaining to understand, but then again most of you wasnt here 3+ years ago putting up with kimp's shit at the CAx server's,or the fact that the speaknow banfile consisted of 80+ ip bans,99.9% all of which was kimp ban's.

So, yup. Team Fn Blows

Comment

just to be clear, can I load up cheats and play dm and no one will care? This sounds like fun

Comment

Shame on you mindz! They're supposed to Google that type of thing!

Seriously though...

Mindz is a "DO'er" with a large gun (Kind of like Duke) and if he wants to eradicate the Kimp of the Earth and make it known who and what Kimp is about then I'm all for that! (There goes the Kimp convo from me.).

You can swim with sharks or you can be a shark!

I'd like to hear from Baker however as his absence is expected but untimely. Hopefully he's letting his hands cool down from engine coding and all is well!

We have Solecord but that guy is pretty much useless.
              Last edited by Phenom; 08-01-2011, 02:38 PM.
              QuakeOne.com
              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

hax to the max!

28 posts,joined 2010 / error!

You're just on the other side of the fence, and i'm sorry you don't understand.

QExpo purportedly brought sunnier days, Baker had the answer to the problem that was : the decision to remove kimp from the community,by newer means..Quake was to undergo a change never before seen.
                In the meantime of QExpo coming/going , and a MIA Baker,has left this shit a fucking mess.

A choice was made out of your hands and mine,and against a long going effort to erradicate kimp from NetQuake. He for a short time left to QuakeWorld,and recently has been given his 100th + chance to change his ways. Since other server op's can't get with the program that run the TDM server's, especially ones that blatantly allow wallhacking to occur because something as trivial and retarded as pent/quad glow, then you deserve to be hacked. You're living a pipe dream if you don't think someone isn't wallhacking besides kimp on dm.quaketx.com , and you're too gullible for your own good.

Cure the illness by killing the patient. I'm just speeding up the process, and handling shit. No offense to Baker, but twiddling my thumbs and waiting on others to take action isn't in the least bit amusing me,anymore.

Sincerely,
                Mindz
                what does my post count have to do with anything?

there is no fence and there is no sides, get it through your head dude.

it's just you, kimp, and the rest of the entire community who has no problem playing QUAKE when they feel like playing QUAKE.

hard concept for you to understand, i'm sure

i'm sure your intentions are good (or maybe not) but can't you honestly see the BS that you're doing isn't good for the community?

maybe tremor could post a log of the last times kimp actually played on his server, because i can't remember a game in a long long time

don't you understand if you keep bringing up kimp/his past/hacked clients, when NOBODY else is doing it and when kimp isn't even around, then YOU'VE become the one who's "kimping" the TDM community.

Originally posted by monoz View Post
                just to be clear, can I load up cheats and play dm and no one will care? This sounds like fun

you guys are honestly stupid if you think somebody can blatantly use cheats and not eventually be found out
                i implore ANY of you, mindz, monoz, whoever, to try and play a TG with cheats loaded and see how obvious it is when you have a bunch of people eyecamming you

i don't know how long you guys have been playing, but most DM'ers have been around from the days when those pak2's were rampant and it was extremely obvious to tell

but again, it's just easier to make hypothetical statements that hold no value

Comment

I do think it is funny though that if you search hard enough, you will find the source of kimp's exe on this website. lol.

that should probably be deleted as well frenzy. I can send u the link if u want

Comment

Wow, if I wasn't at work typing on my iPhone, I'd make a longer response. Is this guy really an admin here?

Solecord, you're going to lose a lot of active participants if you don't clean this up. And no, I'm not asking for the b4n3ing of mindz, I just think he should have admin taken away from him on all servers and quakeone.com.

Can someone forward his message above to slut zero, so he can no longer have admin at quake.crmod.com? I'm sure slot wouldn't want someone distributing cheats to have admin on his server.

So much more to say, bit hate I hate typing On this damn touchscreen.

Oh yea, forgot to say, quake, it's serious business!

Comment

im not saying you couldn't tell a cheat retro. nobody should be cheating. It just seems like you guys dont care that he cheats as long as you get a game going.

Comment

Originally posted by monoz View Post
                        im not saying you couldn't tell a cheat retro. nobody should be cheating. It just seems like you guys dont care that he cheats as long as you get a game going.
                        that's not true at all
                        that's only the impression that MINDZ gives out of the DM community

anybody who we thought was cheating would be called out on it, why would we want to play with cheaters?

all i'm saying is DM'ers know other DM'ers (i.e kimp) and the style of DM better than non-dm'ers (i.e mindz), so if several true dm'ers believes kimp isn't cheating ANYMORE (not past tense) then those opinions should hold more value than somebody who never even plays DM

mindz seems to think i'm on kimp's "side" or something when the reality is i couldn't give a fuck about either of them
                        i just like to play team games, and as far as that goes kimp has played a bunch of team games legit and mindz has played 0 so it's obvious who i'd rather keep playing

Comment

impressions are really a good word of choice, only if used in a sentence that sounds a bit like "I've got the impresion you don't like kimp" ,then I would retort, and inform you that Kimp has been caught cheating 3 times for fact,that I know of in the past two months. Tremor announces he won't be availible to play on day X , and the very same day he recieves tons of complaints kimp was being a pile of hax to the max shit. He wallhacked smokey shortly after that incident. The ban's to keep kimp away and out of the server's has been going on longer than you've been "Back to Quake" , RCADE.

So, yea. you've got a few grains of sand in the entire hour glass, and you're passing judgement with your very lacking knowledge.It isnt your fault you wasn't present prior to your returning to play,or mine,but that doesn't mean everything that occured before YOU arrived, should be ignored.

It's easier to not know than it is for forgive and or forget, its definately much easier to just hate.

Mono hit the nail on the head, if Kimp is allowed to continue using Timers, wallhacking, wtf ever, then so should anyone else wishing to do so.

It's not like im making shit up, just last night he was back knee deep in The Abandoned Base with Quake.... Yep, he rarely plays.

Every game I play is legit brah.
                          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by cd57 View Post
                            Wow, if I wasn't at work typing on my iPhone, I'd make a longer response. Is this guy really an admin here?

Solecord, you're going to lose a lot of active participants if you don't clean this up. And no, I'm not asking for the b4n3ing of mindz, I just think he should have admin taken away from him on all servers and quakeone.com.

Can someone forward his message above to slut zero, so he can no longer have admin at quake.crmod.com? I'm sure slot wouldn't want someone distributing cheats to have admin on his server.

So much more to say, bit hate I hate typing On this damn touchscreen.

Oh yea, forgot to say, quake, it's serious business!
                            Cry me a river Justin,and STFU :F

Comment

Not surprised, nor will I ever be to hear hacking is still going on in this game. The veteran players can spot cheats almost as soon as they join a server. I called one out recently, and the other person playing decided to say that there are no cheaters here. This post talks about pak2 , and thats what I believed was going on. It all comes down to knowing who you are playing with in the end, and while doing stuff like this disrupts servers, and causes more players to leave we all know they will be back for another short while when they think of another nickname. Yea, in a way complaining about someone's mental illness makes you at least as sick as they are, so best thing to do is just leave the server, and ignore them.

As for posting the hacked engines, right away I thought it was a stupid move, but I have played on Q3 servers that were so botted out, the admins made code so that every player who joined the game got their own built - in bot server side coded so that they could compete. I know, it got stupid really fast and that server is long since gone, but you can also look at posting links to hacked engines as leveling the playing field so to speak. If they believe they have an elite cheat, they will become more arrogant than they would if they know there are other engine coders out there who can whip out somehting they never seen and take them out with it....but again, thats stooping to the level of the mental illness - not killing the patient, but you are also ' playing their game ' so to speak once you decide to pull out a cheat just because they are. Thats when they decide they have got your attention, and thats all they are really looking for is some kind of attention.

Sincerely,
                              Mindz

Comment

Working...
                              X