Rage ping !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rage ping !

Wow, im pinging 30's and able to push a solid 500FPS online at RAGE!

Insane, RAGE.QUAKEONE.COM has become easily the best pinging server for me for the longest time now. Speaknow spits out 70's and 80's

I'm really digging the new ping. I think it's because today was the first day of school, and there wasn't 200,000+ XBOX's and PS3s online, that explains it being smooth.

I'll check the ping again later today after dinner time (5-7pm) , see what it shows.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Possibly could have something to do with Avalanche switching servers as well and upgrading ctf.quakeone.com has been really smooth for me lately as well, I think the HDz servers are finally stable and smooth again.
    uakene.com

Comment

If I push my fps >600 my ping drops to about 9ms.
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

lol

LAN ping FTW r00k
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
          Possibly could have something to do with Avalanche switching servers as well and upgrading ctf.quakeone.com has been really smooth for me lately as well, I think the HDz servers are finally stable and smooth again.
          When did this happen?

Comment

mines back down to 85 also
            WARNING
            May be too intense for some viewers.
            Stress Relief Device
            ....BANG HEAD HERE....
            ---------------------------
            .--------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
              lol

LAN ping FTW r00k
              ROOK's on fiber.

Comment

Are you kidding, he lives in Avalanches basement!

Comment

yeah, ava moved his website stuff to another server, so the quake servers are all that run on that box now, which is probably why it's much smoother than it was recently.

Comment

Working...
                  X