X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenzy unbane from Rage, 0r/

You guys really are that clueless, huh.

Or your really that ninja. Using stupid unknown names, goodjob.

Whats this guys thing, I didn't bane you, I unbaned you. Just now!
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Well hey, thanks, but I didn't say that you baned me. (Read thread title?)

And oh shit my bad, I forgot we must use assigned names at all times during the Kimp Crusades.

I'll be sure to create some fun names for well-known players to avoid bane in the future.

Quake Nazis ftw.

Comment

<--- really Baker in a clever disguise.

That, actually, probably IS a bannable offense...

Please don't ban me.

Comment

haha, no, here is the thing, I have never looked at a Kimp i.p. (Not kidding). I usually ban him just by hearing someone say it's him or that he is copying your name/names in my mind because those are the ones you used in CTF.

This, indeed, is why you heard me ask if you were him. And you said ,"Yes", "I'm Kimp". So we booted ya. I apologize. I was acting more in defense of your name than him being on the server, because I respect you. We've played a lot of games together.

If I'd of really known it was you I wouldn't have done that I actually sent a message to get Kimp's i.p.'s because I don't even use -iplog and I didn't WANT this to be you. I just never really care that much in game. I'll just ask people who they are when they are alias'd, I'd never seen blumblum! I even asked TV 5 minutes later if that was the name you were using or not incaise I DID make this mistake (he was on a different server and I wanted to check), ask him.

I'll be sure to toss on -iplog.

Don't ever call me a nazi again, or it's CTF8 1-1. Best of 5. Lets see if your wrist can hold up SON. But seriously, sorry bout the 1 map ban. Won't happen again.

(patiently awaits the criticism). Shaking in my boots
          Last edited by Frenzy; 08-10-2011, 12:14 AM.
          uakene.com

Comment

Ha!
            Kimp has used his name/names so many times I usually just say F Off
            to any/all of them till after around 8 pm EST.When I expect my boi to be on.
            Expect a Big F off for anybody hiding their ip. or ID
            My Boi hides from nobody.
            WARNING
            May be too intense for some viewers.
            Stress Relief Device
            ....BANG HEAD HERE....
            ---------------------------
            .--------------------------

Comment

team rage quit.........
              Rambo[RuM]
              I support:
              Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
              Qrack - Thank You r00k
              Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
              Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Originally posted by bluntz View Post
                Ha!
                Kimp has used his name/names so many times I usually just say F Off
                to any/all of them till after around 8 pm EST.When I expect my boi to be on.
                Expect a Big F off for anybody hiding their ip. or ID
                My Boi hides from nobody.
                This is the single gayest forum post I have ever read in my life.

Comment

Yeah k1mp gets major wood for certain people, much like some of you seem to walk around all day dreaming about that guy. Is it really worth it at this point? Zild and I doubt it. But I can pretty much say without question that asking someone if they're Kimp is about the worst way to find out if someone is Kimp. If you hear back "yes" and "I'm k1mp" it will usually be a joke. I guess I don't pay enough attention to the chat going on to see that it's being taken seriously.
                  Anyway, GG. No CTF8 duel please.

Comment

Don't pretend to be Kimp. Its not cool and obviously will get you kicked/banned.

My suggestion is if ANYONE (even admins oh my!) asks if you're Kimp your response should be "No I am so'n'so".

I remember seeing this and not recognizing your name in use and when asked to identify yourself yhou assocviated your name with being Kimp so you got booted.

plain and simple.
                    QuakeOne.com
                    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Don't forget to have blonde hair and blue eyes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by omicron View Post
                        This is the single gayest forum post I have ever read in my life.
                        Cut your attitude. We get it, we know how you are. Point is, you're not gonna go around the forums attacking people or their posts. It won't be tolerated anymore, and I will be keeping an eye on your posts Omicron. Clean up your act. Or should I say, act your age? It's getting old. Really old.
                        uakene.com

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                          Don't pretend to be Kimp. Its not cool and obviously will get you kicked/banned.

My suggestion is if ANYONE (even admins oh my!) asks if you're Kimp your response should be "No I am so'n'so".
                          I hope, I mean I really hope, you can see the flaw in this new ironclad Kimp-detection system.

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                          I remember seeing this and not recognizing your name in use and when asked to identify yourself yhou assocviated your name with being Kimp so you got booted.
                          Actually I saw when Frenzy asked someone if "that" was Kimp and you responded with something like "yeah it probably is him". I had said nothing at that point. But the banes started once we left for Zero when R00k asked for help testing his DM classic mode. But thanks for chipping in. It's always a big help for an admin to suggest that any player name you don't recognize is "probably" Kimp.

Comment

Originally posted by muller View Post
                            I hope, I mean I really hope, you can see the flaw in this new ironclad Kimp-detection system.
                            Uhm, new Kimp detection system? Banning didn't magically pop into existence when Kimp decided to fuck things up. He's just another person on the ban list to me.

Originally posted by muller View Post
                            Actually I saw when Frenzy asked someone if "that" was Kimp and you responded with something like "yeah it probably is him". I had said nothing at that point. But the banes started once we left for Zero when R00k asked for help testing his DM classic mode. But thanks for chipping in. It's always a big help for an admin to suggest that any player name you don't recognize is "probably" Kimp.
                            I've seen Kimp use the name you were using before. Hmm.

I see this situation like this...

-Scoreboard
                            -admin_player
                            -regular_player

admin_player says: "Hey who are you? I haven't seen your name before... personally I don't care who you are unless you are on the OBVIOUSLY BANNED LIST.

regular_player says: "Hey, I am Kimp."

admin_player says "The Kimp?"

regular_player says: "Absolutly, I'm the boss."

*regular_player has been kicked*

So lets not get it twisted.

Don't act like a fool don't get treated like a fool.
                            QuakeOne.com
                            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Only kimp's lacky's pretend to be kimp.

There are a shit-ton of players in the TDM community who will actively use names in likeness of his, like CD,Muller,and many others.

Muller could cry a river and I'd then demand he shit me a DAM,and it still wouldn't be enough.

Too much "coddling kimps balls" from the TDM community for me to concern myself with trivial moronic mentalities.

Live and Learn Muller.
                              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
                              X