This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another great examle frenzy..

If you're going to lock the thread, do it like a proper admin and just lock it with a brief reason as to why.

Don't use it as your place to toss some more shit so you can get the last word in right before you lock it.

I'm not going to mention names but I can assure you there are several of us who know you are a crappy admin.

Secondly, I never lost admin from crmod. In fact, I was offered it after all the codes were changed and turned it down. I chose not to be part of the drama that was happening. I didn't want to be associated with what was going on, and look what happened, nobody plays there.

You are not a concrete admin, period. If you were you wouldn't have to repeatedly get the last word in a thread before you lock it. You also wouldn't have to move threads out of public view to draw attention to yourself.

You're delusional if you think you've never made a poor decision as an admin.

You cry about forum members not acting like adults, but as soon as we have an adult conversation you go and lock it. Just like the thread you just locked, there was no point in locking it. The only harm it was doing was bringing attention to one of your mistakes.

Lock threads because they are hateful, racially or personally, contain illegal material, etc.. but not because you disagree with the opinions of other forum members.

You're young and still have a lot of learning to do. Stop acting like you know it all.

Still . I don't know what's going on in this forum lately but it makes me tired reading all this kimp/admin/abuse bullshit over and over again. Act like grown ups and go back to the topic of this forum please.

Comment

I accidently opened this thread and saw your "smilie" grave_digga.

Hahaaa, I LOVE it.

That describes perfectly what is going on in this forum these days (or was it weeks ?)

Comment

Yes, that's why i used it because it fits perfectly for the situation.

Comment

Cut the crap folks.

Have the guts to address people by name, too.

edit: ok, you at least did in the thread title.

edit2: Take your personal crap to PMs maybe?
          Scout's Journey
          Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

I like this one.

Comment

Wouldn't be an issue if Frenzy hadn't called me out before locking the thread.

This type of conversation was just fine in the prior thread. Those that wanted to participate could, and those that wanted nothing to do with the kimp saga could chose to not read the thread.

Comment

That's not how it works. The effects of the troublemaking don't stay in one thread.
                Scout's Journey
                Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

As a very experienced forum admin and manager, let me explain a few things of how community conversations should happen on properly run forums.

1. Threads that remain on topic have no issues.
                  2. Threads that derail from original topic where original topic hasn't been addressed require maintenance.
                  3. Threads that derail from original topic where original topic has been addressed are ok.
                  4. Threads that are reposts or duplicate in nature to recent threads are locked or merged.
                  5. Threads that are obscene, hateful, illegal or inappropriate are locked.
                  6. Posts that are obscene, hateful, illegal or inappropriate are cleaned up.

The fact is there is way too much locking/moving threads on this forum. The community will never be void of these issues if discussion of these issues continue to be prematurely terminated.

Comment

We don't terminate them what happens? Any of those 5 will happen as is.
                    It gets turned into nothing more than 2 monkeys flinging crap at one another as NEITHER will admit their wrong doings. They also do end up falling up under #5 of your rules.
                    Personally this forum as turned into nothing more than a bitchfest as of late. What happened to this being about QUAKE ONE?
                    If there's a server issue, people - please contact the ADMINS of that server PRIVATELY. If you have to come here as it's the only way to contact them, by all means - log in, send a private message.
                    If this was a issue about him calling you out - PM. However since your post is a reply to #4 - should I just merge this thread with the locked one or lock it? After all it's following your rules.

Comment

4. Threads that are reposts or duplicate in nature to recent threads are locked or merged.
                      This goes for your own thread, and many others. Lock!
                      Scout's Journey
                      Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Agreed and locked.
                        If you have a issue with this, please PM me and/or a admin. We don't need random attack threads like this as it accomplishes nothing. Issues like this can be resolved in private via PM's.

Comment

Working...
                        X