This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R00k View Post
    The website looks like it was made in 1996, taking any image from old Quake pages and merging into an alphabet soup. Very unorganized. Good luck with your "project", but, then not really.
    Does everyone have to be jerks? Yeah- mr Molester thats cause its FROM 1996!
    What Quake Site have you made? What makes you better than anyone else?
    Why must you be so mean and evil? If you have nothing to say thats good dont say it. Its the things like this that make people go off in public highly armed.
    You beg not to be Fragged as everyone is blown to gibs! You should of thought of that before! ( + ) Have a Great day! I hope you say something to the wrong person who has nothing to lose..!

Comment

ninjamonkey is making NO SENSE

Yeah- EXACTLY! I am NOT EVEN THERE! WTF are you talking about?
      I have NO Posts in the Forum There..
      Seriously- LOOK,THINK before you accuse.

THOSE POSTS ARE NOT MINE NOR DID I RESPOND TO IT!

Comment

Ninja - this is why we can't have nice things...
        Uzi - That post was actually on your side

Comment

Originally posted by uzi9mmauto View Post
          WHat link?
          What is "tacless?
          I put MY FREETIME for others to enjoy.. Is this another low blow??
          No low blow, just telling you people usually don't give much credibility to a website that looks like its made by an inexperienced website designer.

Lets face it, the design for your site sucks. :/ Just being honest.
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by grave_digga View Post
            OMG, i visited the page. It looks like a 6 year old has put it together in a hurry. That's how pages were "build" 15 years ago and even then they would been crappy.
            The design of the site simply makes me un-interested in the rest of what the site has to offer., camo background on a Quake related website? No well defined categories or sections? horrible color scheme, it really looks like one of my websites from 1995.

Goodluck on your site, keep it legit and you might have yourself an awesome site one day... If you hire me to build your theme that is
            Last edited by Phenom; 08-15-2011, 10:49 AM.
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I want to read more about how he slapped the DMCA around a bit and got his site back.

I remember making a website of similar calibur, thing is I don't remember a bunch of ass-fuckers talking shit about it at every corner. I actually recall "positive" feedback,which forced me into continuing to improve things.

Keep up the great work Uzi, im currently in your chat room
              Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 08-15-2011, 11:03 AM.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

uzi, last warning. Don't post links to your site on here. We don't tolerate links to illegal downloads. If you don't like the rules then don't post here. Thanks.

Comment

Uzi,
                  If you don't know much about web-design and don't want to hire someone to do it, you ought to look into getting yourself a content management system like Drupal or Joomla or something similar. They are theme-able and easy to use.

Comment

I am locking this topic.
                    It has got off the initial topic, but the main reason is we cannot help him with the website as his page contains full version downloads of Quake 1 + it's Mission Packs, Quake 2 and also Quake 3.
                    I will gladly unlock this thread if that content is removed from the website or he makes another without it.

Comment

Working...
                    X