No announcement yet.

Where's everybody at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never said the admins and mods on here would become assholes, except for one. And I should've instead said that in 2008 ForumPlanet started to decline once it's viewers peaked, 50% of the community became assholes and by the end of 2008 the forum was a ghost town, the admins and mods didn't care and locked the threads of the noobs to scare them off. It's almost as if they WANT the forum inactive, the only 2 active forums I still see are GameSpy and PlanetBattlefield (this forum's full of [name edited by Frenzy]).
    Last edited by Frenzy; 10-04-2011, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
      LOL. do you cut yourself?
      Do you have anything better to do apart from insulting people? The post you just made is so pointless and proves what an [name edited by Frenzy] you are, I'm allowed to express my opinion. Instead of asking if I cut myself you can explain what you disagree with instead of being rude and acting like a typical teenager would.
      Last edited by Frenzy; 10-04-2011, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Funny enough, I think the bitching would stop if people stopped bitching about the bitching about cheaters and the like. I don't think anybody here has whined about bad admins/cheats/whatever in a month or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Warlock View Post
          Do you have anything better to do apart from insulting people? The post you just made is so pointless and proves what an idiot you are, I'm allowed to express my opinion. Instead of asking if I cut myself you can explain what you disagree with instead of being rude and acting like a typical teenager would.
          pointless like your post about how your perception that QuakeOne.com will be a baron waste land within a year, or whatever it is you claimed.

You're like the weather man that never steps outside, you're forecast's are horrible.

I don't disagree with you,I just mock you.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

It wasn't as pointless as your answer to my post. I can see why they removed you as admin...

Comment

baron waste land
              Accompanied by Duke Desert and Earl Abandoned.

Sorry, just trying to defuse the tension...
              Command, I got a problem here...

Comment

any old school quake players using irc anymore

Comment

Originally posted by kantou View Post
                  any old school quake players using irc anymore
                  I do but i dont go on gamesurge anymore im on efnet.

Comment

Admins have it tough around this sunny beach.
                    WARNING
                    May be too intense for some viewers.
                    Stress Relief Device
                    ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                    ---------------------------
                    .--------------------------

Comment

Working...
                    X