Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof about Quake1 going through phases.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof about Quake1 going through phases.

Quake1 - Google Search

Quake goes through phases, and no matter how much inactivity occurs, die hard players won't leave. They'll even play other mods to get their Q1 fix. Like me,if every CA player fell off the face of NetQuake, you'd be able to find me either in Europe servers or playing at Shmack. But that won't happen, we're to well organized now. The surges in popularity come from the things done by the likes of people like Baker,r00k,Jozeph,OoPpEe,MH,LordHavoc,and on and on and on.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 09-20-2011, 10:29 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Quake1 - Google Search

proof that quake has been getting exponentially popular since the 1740s. that link means nothing. nt.

Comment

"Quake1" and "Quake 1" are entirely different search criteria's. goodjob at breaking the purposeful "Quake1" search term.
      Anyone who's searched for Quake has found its littered with Earthquakes,Q2,Q3,Q4,QL,ET:QW, and this guy.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Qu...1996,tluh:2011 luls I fixed your link, you [edited by Frenzy]. Anyways, "Quake1" indicates THE GAME you [edited by Frenzy]

This one shows the same shit, just slightly different graph representation

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Qu...1996,tluh:2011

That search remove anything involving EARTH , and adds anything with PC

"Quake 1" -earth +pc = Omicron owned

Don't you have to go replenish DM3 water with your tear's or something?

****Note from Frenzy: I have given Mindz a 3 day ban due to his constant refusal to listen to the rule of NO NAMECALLING. This is Baker's rule, and has always been a rule on the site. I edited out the namecalling above, and if you persist to break the rule of such, expect stiffer consequences. You are not "above the law".
      Last edited by Frenzy; 09-24-2011, 09:35 AM.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

You're right.
        Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          "Quake1" and "Quake 1" are entirely different search criteria's. goodjob at breaking the purposeful "Quake1" search term.
          Anyone who's searched for Quake has found its littered with Earthquakes,Q2,Q3,Q4,QL,ET:QW, and this guy.

"Quake 1" - Google Search luls I fixed your link, you [edited by Frenzy]. Anyways, "Quake1" indicates THE GAME you [edited by Frenzy].

This one shows the same shit, just slightly different graph representation

"Quake 1" -earth +pc - Google Search

That search remove anything involving EARTH , and adds anything with PC

"Quake 1" -earth +pc = Omicron owned

Don't you have to go replenish DM3 water with your tear's or something?
          Last edited by Frenzy; 09-24-2011, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Type in Quake2 and laugh your fucking ass off, Google is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
            X