What's next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's next?

As the title suggest, I was wondering what will come after ALL reforged monsters skins and mission pack textures are done. In this way we'll have a complete remake of Quake + Mission packs 1 & 2. I know that someone will release new stuff like effects, particles etc.. but what about next textures/models? Someone will work on remaking in high quality some mods/episodes like Zerstorer, Nehara, Travail, Soul of Evil etc..?

people still play Quake 1? O_o

They'll probably continue on with new mods. Quake 1 is a hobby and if "we" were to make a remake it couldn't be sold and I don't think it could be called Quake I/II:The Arrival.

I want to hear more on what John Carmack was hinting about returning to the "qUAKE 1 Cthulhu'ish" type game and he hold another tourney and gives away another red Ferarri for the Quake I/II 2014 competition (this isn't real but some people are stupid.)

QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by IronWarfare View Post
      As the title suggest, I was wondering what will come after ALL reforged monsters skins and mission pack textures are done. In this way we'll have a complete remake of Quake + Mission packs 1 & 2. I know that someone will release new stuff like effects, particles etc.. but what about next textures/models? Someone will work on remaking in high quality some mods/episodes like Zerstorer, Nehara, Travail, Soul of Evil etc..?
      As the popular stonerrock band said
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9WOBsPVjFE]Queens of the Stone Age - No one Knows - YouTube[/ame]
      But i am a new fan of quake, so i will code some stuff. Enjoy the present
      the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

RED FERARRI???

mindz wins / then sells / true story
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Working...
        X