Clan match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rambo View Post
    crackdog you shouldnt talk shit. you used to be respectable but shit talking is a color that doesnt look good on you. so as it stands eat a =====D

Now I got that little girl Mark trying to talk shit, cause hes tough in ca, a mod i rarely play and wont play me 1-1 in ctf.

Yo i try to play quake to have fun, stop trying to fucking talk shit about me or to me. Okay?
    This Isn't for fun, 0kay? Quake is life.

Comment

Fn. Finally. After a while of trying to get signed up, finally managed to do so. GG!

Comment

Originally posted by cd57 View Post
        I've only lost to two people in 1 v 1 ctf, vis and bsh. Those are the only two players I'll ever allow to challenge me. The rest are 2 ez.
        I beg to differ per demos I have on file around here. I'll get some to you, however, I agree, Quake is life.

I find Crackdog's "new personality" rather enjoyable, Rambo I think you're taking him too serious
        It's more like he's mocking players like Royal Lion who keep losing but claim to be the best.

On the Quake = life note, I've beat Bosh and his "teachers"(Kwong and Blueberry) 1v1 in CTF, a challenge that speaks for iteslf. But as Quake goes, anybody can beat anybody on any given day. Unless it's Crackdog vs Frenzy in 3wave, Frenzy always wins

Vis I keep having problems with. Ginger Jews are tough, they've been picked on their entire life.
        Last edited by Frenzy; 11-05-2011, 01:58 PM.
        uakene.com

Comment

hahaha. omg. vis is a ginger AND a jew? what a week. first i find out rampage is younger (which i'm not sure if i believe anyway) but he does beat me on the regular, now another guy i used to respect is an object of mocking. awesome.

kidding of course, i still got love for them hoes.

welcome to the board link!

oh yeah, the reason i bothered commenting was i find crackdog to be a riot. he has a gift. sorry i got side-tracked by vis' jew-fro. it stands to be said

this thread is worthless without pics!!
          "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Crow vs KP

Crow wins first engagement with KP in CA
            Who's next ?
            WARNING
            May be too intense for some viewers.
            Stress Relief Device
            ....BANG HEAD HERE....
            ---------------------------
            .--------------------------

Comment

i'm next... rematch with KP
              "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Originally posted by rev View Post
                hahaha. omg. vis is a ginger AND a jew? what a week. first i find out rampage is younger (which i'm not sure if i believe anyway) but he does beat me on the regular, now another guy i used to respect is an object of mocking. awesome.

kidding of course, i still got love for them hoes.

welcome to the board link!

oh yeah, the reason i bothered commenting was i find crackdog to be a riot. he has a gift. sorry i got side-tracked by vis' jew-fro. it stands to be said

this thread is worthless without pics!!
                haha rev! yes I am a ginger jew

Comment

Oy vey!
                  WARNING
                  May be too intense for some viewers.
                  Stress Relief Device
                  ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                  ---------------------------
                  .--------------------------

Comment

Working...