This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badaim abusing admin on dm.clanhdz.com

Badaim has been kicking and banning me from HDZ since he came back and whoever it was gave him admin. Typically, this is unnecessary and stems from his dislike of me. I found out he had admin on HDZ 3 nights ago when he was threatening to ban me randomly "just because he could and didn't like me." He ended up kicking me on a whim, just to show me who was boss. Regularly when we are on HDZ, BA threatens admin on me. Today about 15 minutes ago, I had been voted admin. BA didn't like that I had admin, and kicked me off the server. I came back and mocked him while he was playing, and he banned me off the server.

Vis / Ava I recommend you give admin to someone else like Bruce or Lenny.

Oh yeah and I am currently banned and would appreciate an unban from one of you dudes.

You probably deserved to get banned anyway. NEVER STEAL MY POWERUP AGAIN
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Does it pay to be an asshole yet, Omi? I remember you being awful proud about that.

Are you proud now?
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

no need to ban people, just super kick :-)

Comment

already addressed this with you omi and ba.

Comment

Omicron complaining about being banned is TRULY fkn hilarious
            WARNING
            May be too intense for some viewers.
            Stress Relief Device
            ....BANG HEAD HERE....
            ---------------------------
            .--------------------------

Comment

Omi, you're an idiot. I've never banned you besides the temp ban I through on you tonight for spamming the text with your constant crying and shit talking, while we were playing a team game that you were observing. I couldn't read my teams binds so I through a temp ban on you to stop your whining text spam.

Before that, I kicked you AFTER I asked you to remove yourself from voted admin when I saw you kick POOP for no reason, you refused, I asked you again, you refused, so you were kicked, but not banned. You reconnected to the server after you weren't admin anymore and ran your mouth and bitched like a woman with PMS and spammed the text during a team game that you weren't a part of, that's when the "temp" ban came into order.

Your not banned and the whole damn community would agree that I don't abuse admin. I'm admin for a reason, quit your whining, cryin, bitching and act like a man, not a woman. GG

If the community really wants to see how much bullshit your post is, I'm more than willing to post the server log and prove it wrong.

Comment

I'm starting to get a little confused whether or not this is real or a broadway play.

It's starting to become so hilarious that I can't stop laughing.

I can vividly imagine all this happening on the server and the actual commentary that must have taken place.

I love this community and Omi, although sometimes top vocal, for speaking truths. And chuck for being the sexy regulator he is.

I just want to pull a Krix and be on the server 16 hours a day to chat.

<3.

Ps. Vis has shaft cheats. Ban him. He gave to muller as well. Bane pleez

Comment

I find it hard to give even the slightest fragment of a fuck about this...

Comment

Please feel free to pm vis, omi. You guys can figure this out without having to vent here.

Comment

Working...
                    X