No announcement yet.

Badaim has banned me off chi.quakeone.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry i'm not reading all this, but didn't i see a day or so ago a thread made by omni that said he "quit quake".

I'm assuming if he "quit quake" he'd not care if he was banned from servers.

That's all i'm saying.

So unsure why there is this thread.

LoL w/e have a happy holidays/new years everyone.

Comment

badaim pm me his ip, i'll ban him from strangled too

Comment

This is you.
        [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXl2sAaL4Cs]CRAZY KID PLAYS HALO AND FREAKS OUT! HILARIOUS! - YouTube[/ame]
        You an out of control kid who has anger problems.

Comment

Give Michael his account back. - YouTube

Omicron's mom
          DAVEMAN

Comment

man, i'm not so old i'm completely out of the loop yet with what's cool. i am old enough to not care anymore if i am or not. but wtf is with these youtube series'? i don't get how some annoying ginger kid gets hundreds of thousands of hits for nothing. some of them are occasionally funny, but it's rare.

thanks for letting me vent
            now get off my lawn!
            "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

haha ok i just watched that kid playing halo. i know this is normal for most console players, but i couldn't give less of a F about talking on my microphone, and most importantly, listening to others yap. i HATE it when my old lady starts yappin about the fuggin groceries or what her mom did to piss her off today, even though she clearly sees i have my headphones on.
              why the hell would i want to listen to a server full of halo nerds talk smack while i'm playing? and they actually mouth the sentence "1-vee-1"... 1v1 is meant to shorten your time spent typing with a limited number of keystrokes to boot. 1-vee-1 sounds extremely queer spoken aloud.
              "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Originally posted by rev View Post
                i don't get how some annoying ginger kid gets hundreds of thousands of hits for nothing.
                dont be too surprised at a stupid video getting hits, double that when u got nerds linking it to every other site they know of, double that when they mis-name the link and double that when one guy shares the link on that guys facebook site and that guy links it to anothers youtube site, viral is the word, its fuckin exponential.
                a lot are really funny, but youtube has some weird areas to it

EDIT: saddest thing is there's a huge target audience for it
                SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StatiC View Post

EDIT: saddest thing is there's a huge target audience for it
                  that's really the basis of my point. what amasses the audiences to this?

Comment

Weed. And the false idea that idiocy makes you look cool.

Comment

Interesting how some things haven't changed throughout the years.

Comment

Originally posted by rev View Post
                        that's really the basis of my point. what amasses the audiences to this?
                        i dont know. but the masses are either bored or just idiots.
                        ppL love controversy ? everybody has a voice now ? most are idiots ? sexual frustration ?
                        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X