Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I quit.

Delete this thread please.
    Last edited by omicron; 01-01-2012, 12:19 PM.

We will all surely miss your departure.
    Who would win: a death knight, or a gremlin with a double-barrel?

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039860229

Comment

Gg

Comment

WARNING
        May be too intense for some viewers.
        Stress Relief Device
        ....BANG HEAD HERE....
        ---------------------------
        .--------------------------

Comment

marijuana
          Rambo[RuM]
          I support:
          Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
          Qrack - Thank You r00k
          Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
          Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Adios. Ok, who's got my beer?

Comment

=\ ...
              He didn't even "gg" me. =<
              SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
              [email protected]
              AIM - EMHof1

Comment

See kids, this is why we don't do drugs.

Comment

why did u gg kimp? This is why dm is gay. (also the fact that the same 6 players play every game and ignore the rest of the people waiting!)
                  Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Originally posted by monoz View Post
                    why did u gg kimp? This is why dm is gay. (also the fact that the same 6 players play every game and ignore the rest of the people waiting!)
                    Actually I was gonna gg you as well. It's simple dude, Kimp has a lot more to offer than a bunch of people who still play. He makes witty, topical comments and can hold his own in DM games and pretty much leaves everyone alone. You have no problem with Crow, who has the IQ of a tree frog and says the dumbest shit ever, yet you have a problem with Kimp. I say get over it. Oh, and GG dreadful.

Comment

I typed something, and then it was gone.

So this is the replacement.

Trash talk kimp + mention his fat lips being pressed against all DM players asses + kimp gives reach arounds = The End.
                      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

STFU. GTFO. Damn I'm glad that guys gone.

We tried to get him to leave many times.

Omicron and Kimp are the reason playing DM and or CA is a waste of time to me. They've ruined almost every single game I've been in with either of them.

Good riddance.
                        Last edited by Phenom; 12-23-2011, 01:43 PM.
                        QuakeOne.com
                        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I survived a game of DM earlier. Wifi was spiking to the moon,and I had -2.

GG

haha
                          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by monoz View Post
                            (... ignore the rest of the people waiting!)
                            i've never seen this happen since quake has become a small community. 10 years ago, yeah, you might have a point. anytime i go to play dm, as soon as the game i'm watching is over, people are more than willing to sit out to let me or any other non-dm guy sit in. dm doesn't contain the elitist culture it once had. how could they? they all suck now.
                            "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Originally posted by rev View Post
                              i've never seen this happen since quake has become a small community. 10 years ago, yeah, you might have a point. anytime i go to play dm, as soon as the game i'm watching is over, people are more than willing to sit out to let me or any other non-dm guy sit in. dm doesn't contain the elitist culture it once had. how could they? they all suck now.
                              Stuff got stale, players lose their edge... Maybe if DM was played on many maps instead of one maybe 2... I'd like to see players really try to expand out and try new things in Quake... Nothing wrong with a DM player playing RuneQuake.

Corinthians 13:11
                              "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

I've changed my outlook completely on the RuneQuake and many other mods. There are no better or worse mods, only personal preference.

The Quakeone community even though we still idolize an ancient game need to improve our attitude in general. Today's games make it almost impossible for Troll to target and thrive, and hopefully ultimately be dealt with by the "admins" with player's experiencing little to no disturbance. This is why I started playing Black Ops more. Quakes to delicate to have Kimp's destructive behavior or Omicron's nasty ass fucking attitude.

When someone joins a server to ruin a game for everyone in such a small community they can disrupt more then just their target. Thats why there's so much hype and commotion with Kimp. Omicron is a bastard but Kimp is a motherless bastard. While I don't like either of them it does suck that them being a statistic but of 2 effects the whole community if they "choose to leave" They cannot be completely removed from the environment so they continue and are basically allowed to bend, break and ignore rules.

Both these ass shits SHOULD be banned for life. But the options we have are deal with it or don't play. I've dealt with "Kimps and Omicrons" since WAY before Quake came a long and now, they should be grown men by now even if they started playing quake in 96 and they were 12. There is no excuse for their actions and the choices they make are their own.

I look forward to the day Kimp D.I.A.F and Omicron grows the fuck up.

Sadly hot steamy shit doesn't catch fire and Omicron is already like 30'something probably.
                              QuakeOne.com
                              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                              Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                              Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
                              X