Looking for a mod...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a mod...

I am interested in putting up another server centrally located between east and west with a mod that isnt already running on any servers such as dm,ctf,ca,rune,coop. Something that all might enjoy playing from time to time. Just more variety as this is what quake needs especially if we want to attract new players they need a starting ground and we can work them into dm as we go and help them build skills in the mean time. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as i am sitting on 2 backbone ip's in texas and virginia. Let me know what mod would be nice to see.. Thanks

-wicked

California - dmwest.servequake.com:26000 - dm
    Georgia - wicked.servequake.com:26000 - dm

I'd be interested in seeing a Headhunters or Painkeep server

even though probably nobody would play on there.. simply not enough players for all these mods/servers to be active
    Clan Brotherhood of the Axe

Comment

suhliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide
      slide?
      slide!
      WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

Team fortress

Comment

Team fortress. Hrmm been along time since ive played tf.. Ill look into the server side. And bta i agree with u on pk and hh.. I was never into either and the few servers i did see werent used much. Maybe we will try tf. Im not generally looking to keep the server busy, just something a little extra for us quakers to do if all eles fails. Thanks for the input so far..

Comment

team fortress would be sweet. i would srsly frequent that mod, often. i am an unbeatable sniper.
            "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

And I love demo man. I'd seriously stop playing dm for awhile to get some tf in

Comment

Painkeep wold be awesome! Loved that mod!

Comment

I think ill setup a TF server.. Gotta download all the files and setup everything for server side.. It will be a good week or so because im on the road working. Ill keep all informed of a time frame.

Comment

Kleshik Coop
                    WARNING
                    May be too intense for some viewers.
                    Stress Relief Device
                    ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                    ---------------------------
                    .--------------------------

Comment

Working...
                    X