Future server.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future server.

I have a server going up that will be DM temporarily until i get all the server side TF files setup and ready to go. In the next 2-3 days the address will be dmtx.servequake.com:26000. As of now the ip is 66.150.221.210. (WILL BE CONNECTABLE ON 1/19/12) I will let everyone know when this will be turned into the TF server in a few weeks as a few of you have shown support for a TF mod. You can ahead of time ping the server to see how you fair out. I placed it in Dallas, tx to make it even for east/west players. Thanks and look forward to happy fraggin soon!

Wicked

Dmwest.servequake.com
    Wicked.servequake.com

Woo motherfucking hoo

Comment

Hopefully it will be better than quaketx

Comment

Originally posted by powerzord View Post
        Hopefully it will be better than quaketx
        You can always ping the address. 66.150.221.210
        It has great routing from northern canada. I have a friend who pings 33-38 to it from montreal... So hopefully it works out for you.

Comment

damn , whats hes connect , im in clevel ohio still get 60 on my dsl

Comment

He has cable i believe.. I know its not extremely fast just good routing...
            I have 14 hops and ping 40. He has 8.. I think your isp isnt routing good to texas period. Quaketx is on 2 different host and mines on a different host. So its just simply your isp route. Find someone eles in ur area and use thier connection to ping servers in command prompt. Preferably a different isp. My friend lives in town and has comcast 50mbps connection and pings 50-60 to wicked and 45-55 to quaketx and pings 30-40 to chi.. I out ping him on my dsl 12/3 to every server except chi and speak where i get 60.. Go figure..

Comment

Getting 61ms, from Montreal.

Comment

yeah def depends on route, i ping 100 to dm.quaketx.com but 50-60 to hdz (also in same city) and dm1.quaketx.com(also in same city)
                kathos: watch out for mark i hear he hangs out in some shady late night coffee bars in MTL waiting for unsuspecting dm players to stumble by.

Comment

dmtx.servequake.com is the DNS ip address to the new texas server. It will be opened on or before 1/19/2012. Keep checking back for confirmation.

Comment

Working...
                  X