Your best game ever ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your best game ever ...

Thread for telling us about your best game ever ....

Mine:

2003. Got cable, got 40 ping, joined eSx IHOC clan and played the hell out of rocket warfare and hooking all over the place and firing.

I feel like I have what it takes to take on Gohan, who has been playing as Pissing Razors on the servers.

I see a player named "Shitting Razors" on Widomaker, I join in and he's clobbering everyone. I'm psyched and ready to kick some ass.

I start knocking the crap out of everyone including Shitting Razors who suddenly goes into a rut. He won the map at 50 frags because he already had like 38 when I joined.

Next map: I pull out every trick in the book and maximum effort and manage to win by a few frags.

I thought I beat Gohan. But it wasn't Gohan, it was WULF.

(About no difference skill wise ... both mega-elite players. I would later 1 on 1 Gohan and get beat embarrassingly bad. I'm a FFA kind of guy Or at least that's my excuse.)
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

My best game ever was when I was still Hpb and a newbie... It was back when everyone, I mean everyone use to play... 16 players in about every server you goto... The map we was paying was Start... I was running around just shooting at whatever I can hit... then finally I went outside through the portals and it was like in the middle of war running for your life! Well I ran and turned around and started shooting at everyone! Finally I hit 40! and that was score to win the round... I had won my first game in quake... I would always brag to my mom how good I done. I was so happy

Comment

my best game may have been just a few days ago.

me and some CTF fans decided to leave runequake to go to Intertex. it had been a good while since i played CTF, and i figured that my skills were decreasing, cause Rune Quake tends to make one soft, and rune dependant.

nope!

in a 3 vs 4 match, in E1M4, i completely dominated the scores. the 4 on the other team never saw me comin the final score was me at 156, and the second player at 120 somethin.
      was a proud moment.

Comment

I dont know about a best game, but here are a few memories. All of these take place back when I was on a 28.8... And played a lot better on it than I play on broadband now.

MegaTF, Bam4, Clan Biscuit's server. I cant recall the opponents or their clan, but they were all in the same clan and were joining sequentially to back themselves up. I was alone on my team as a demoman. By the end of the 20 minute match I had capped their flag twice, without dying, and had killed them all many many times through clever trapping, they never capped my flag.

MegaTF, 2fort5, some server. Just a simple match, evenly matched teams, I was the only person on D for mine, playing a sniper. The enemy never saw my side of the bridge. Ever. I ran out of bullets multiple times, and had more frags then anyone else. It was ridiculous.

DM, The Bad Place, some server. This one was just hilarious... the server didnt reset your inventory when a map change occured, and it was a busy server, around 14 people or so I think. Just before the map changed I had snagged RA, RL, and a bunch of ammo. Then the timelimit hit and it loaded dm4... and most everyone else had shotguns and nothing else, and I had spawned just to the right of the quad with my RL. I never died, and in 4 minutes got about 65 frags before the admin changed the map.
        Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Well, once I was playing QW on some map and I did pretty well. That was fun. People kept flying up into the air.

Comment

Working...
          X