Abyss of Pandemonium ISO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abyss of Pandemonium ISO

Hey, I was surfing around your site and saw a great thread all about the rare, sort of unreleased, now freeware expansion, Abyss of Pandemonium.
    It was great and informative and really answered alot of questions I had about it. I always thought there was an actual boxed version, but could never find one. The mod and the soundtrack posted in that thread were great, but I was wondering if somebody could PLEASE post the full ISO somewhere. Or make a torrent. Or whatever. Ide LOVE to have an actual copy of the game, and Im always watching eBay, but something tells me an ISO is as close as Im ever going to get. Can anybody help?

http://www.quaddicted.com/files/comm...nium_bincue.7z (is currently uploading, give it 3 hours from the time of this post). That one was from a CDR, not the original silver pressed disc. Be aware that you better play the bugfixed re-release aopfm_v2.zip - Abyss Of Pandemonium - The Final Mission v2.0 by Impel Development Team in the Quake map archive at Quaddicted.com

If you just want the music, here you go: http://www.quaddicted.com/files/music/impel_music.zip
    Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

@Spirit you are awesome, and you know it
      the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Yes, indeed you are Spirit.
        THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU times a thousand!
        I didnt think anybody would actually do it! Again, thank you!

Comment

would i only need the files contained in that zip at quaddicted? or would you also need any files from that cd to play it?

or does that zip include all files needed to play the mod?

just wondering, cuz that 7z from the cd is so insanely much bigger then the zip at quaddicted
          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Originally posted by splitterface View Post
            would i only need the files contained in that zip at quaddicted? or would you also need any files from that cd to play it?

or does that zip include all files needed to play the mod?

just wondering, cuz that 7z from the cd is so insanely much bigger then the zip at quaddicted
            You only need that 2.0 zip file. The music zip is an added attraction, but youll need a source port the supports ogg or mp3 music to use it. EVERYTHING you need is in those 2 smaller zips. I wanted the full iso for collectors purposes. Even with it, ill be using the zips because of bug fixes. You should play it, it IS an officially licensed expansion. Quake 2 has a little known 3rd expansion too, named "Zaero"

Comment

tried playing it a bit last night, seems fun. some of the new weapons are pretty awesome.

especially that lightning thingamajig is cool, and that weapon that fires the huge spikes is epic too, and the napalm bomb weapon is cool too
              are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
              > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
              everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Spirit what became of the shubhub?
                WARNING
                May be too intense for some viewers.
                Stress Relief Device
                ....BANG HEAD HERE....
                ---------------------------
                .--------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by bluntz View Post
                  Spirit what became of the shubhub?
                  Uploaded Files

Comment

+1 on the "Ghost in the Shell" user name.
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                      +1 on the "Ghost in the Shell" user name.
                      And +2 to you for your avatar, good sir. XD

Comment

Oooh that commercial/ dir is nice! I see pics for 'Dark Hour' but no files? That's prolly the only cd I never had. ANy chance of a bin/iso of that showing up?

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
                        http://www.quaddicted.com/files/comm...nium_bincue.7z (is currently uploading, give it 3 hours from the time of this post). That one was from a CDR, not the original silver pressed disc. Be aware that you better play the bugfixed re-release aopfm_v2.zip - Abyss Of Pandemonium - The Final Mission v2.0 by Impel Development Team in the Quake map archive at Quaddicted.com

If you just want the music, here you go: http://www.quaddicted.com/files/music/impel_music.zip
                        Last edited by metalseed; 06-06-2012, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by metalseed View Post
                          Oooh that commercial/ dir is nice! I see pics for 'Dark Hour' but no files? That's prolly the only cd I never had. ANy chance of a bin/iso of that showing up?
                          Oooooh, I think I actually HAVE that one, if Im thinking of the right one.....
                          It sucks. Yeah, its worse than JUGGERNAUT for Quake 2. Seriously. And thats saying alot. Never the less, Ill dig through my box' o crap software and see if I can find it.

Comment

Ouch! Yeah, I have Juggernaut too

Comment

Originally posted by metalseed View Post
                              Uploaded! Somehow that one was missing.

Comment

Working...
                              X