Did you know....... Quake Facts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know....... Quake Facts!

So I was goofing off for over 30minutes,close to hour it seemed with Turtlevan, in TDM today and learned some things.

A 100 Cell Lightning Gun discharge can deal out 3,000 DAMAGE points.
    Quadded 100 Cell LG discharge, we're talking 12,000 DAMAGE points.
    Distance isn't a factor in a discharge in water , its pure line of sight between players belly's.

A Quad or Pent spawning sound, is played at the loudest volume (as if you was standing right on top of it,and it spawned),across the entirety of the map. As in,you could be at OUTSIDE/PENT Mega Health on DM3 and hear the Quad spawn at Quad ledge,louder than anything else spawning near you.

You could be at Backhall near SNG/Boxes and hear the 1st Pentagram re-spawn at 5:01 or whatever.

Add stuff people, what you know that I don't? Tell me something!
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 09-20-2012, 09:01 PM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

The lg does 30 points damage every 0.2 seconds
    A player's bound box doesn't rotate so shooting them at an angle has a wider chance of hitting them
    CAx death sounds are not global so u can hear which direction someone died, or u might not hear it at all if far enough away.
    The rl damage is random between 100 and 120, which mean 17% is pure luck. CA+ reduced it to 100 (like Quake3).
    The lg is only 600 quake units long compared to the 22 q.u. from the floor to the players eyes.

I'll think of more to add i was typing this on my phone.
    Last edited by R00k; 09-21-2012, 08:43 AM.
    www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Conspiracies!

Wish I had something better to put here!

Zombies don't die from normal attacks, they must be fragged using a RL or GL and or Quad and a weapon of choice.

Fiends just want hugs, deadly, sharp, hard hugs.
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

if you use divine wind rune in runequake while carrying pent you die, and is the only way to do so in any mod while carrying pent. Oh also by timing strafe jumping you can increase your speed getting around a map in dm ( but ppl will hear you easier).

Comment

Although everyone calls Weapon 5 SuperNailGun (even the game does) , it was called the Perforator in the Quake instruction Manual

Another note, althought you only ever see 3 barrels, the Perforator has 4 barrels.

When you have 4 or less Health and no Armor, Gravity is your enemy.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Did you know that iD software actually planned on making a Super Lightining gun for Quake1?
            This is probably where the railgun came in, in Quake2.

In retrospect the weapons are pretty silly. sling shot >> Super sling shot, yoyo >> SUper yoyo, granny gun >> Super ganny gun, etc.. lol
            I swear they spent 2 years making maps, models, and the engine, then threw the game together in 3 weeks.
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
              Did you know that iD software actually planned on making a Super Lightining gun for Quake1?
              This is probably where the railgun came in, in Quake2.

In retrospect the weapons are pretty silly. sling shot >> Super sling shot, yoyo >> SUper yoyo, granny gun >> Super ganny gun, etc.. lol
              I swear they spent 2 years making maps, models, and the engine, then threw the game together in 3 weeks.
              I wonder if the SuperLightningGun would have auto-aim (no matter where you aimed it, the lightning would "reachout" the direction of the player,because we all know lightning loves humans (we make excellent lightning rods in open fields).

Ha Ha ! or maybe it would have a lot more amperage for more damage! :F

Yea,definately more amps.

Comment

mebbe the idea of a superlightninggun was like how the lasergun of rogue is?
                cuz that is basically like a super-lightninggun

and the weapon is really something ID would make, its like a mix of bfg and lightning-gun
                are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Originally posted by splitterface View Post
                  mebbe the idea of a superlightninggun was like how the lasergun of rogue is?
                  cuz that is basically like a super-lightninggun

and the weapon is really something ID would make, its like a mix of bfg and lightning-gun
                  I always wondered why they never gave US the ability to use the Laser gun's. I mean, it would have made a obvious good replacement for later episodes (maybe in episode 4,as example, SG was swapped out for Lasergun)

I'm talking about the badguys weapon from Quake1 the original, I never bothered with a lot of the expansion packs like Rogue and the official ones.

So in essence, I have like 3 or 4 (maybe more) brand new Quake experiences for rainy days. I've never played Nehara either ,OOF.

Comment

FOXSexpert: Orgasms During Childbirth? It Happens | Fox News Fu*ck quake facts, here we have some real facts

Comment

She also is the author of several books including, "Touch Me There! A Hands-On Guide to Your Orgasmic Hot Spots."

Read more: FOXSexpert: Orgasms During Childbirth? It Happens | Fox News

Something tells me for a man who lives in the Forest he see's an awful lot of bushes.

Comment

omg train wreck!
                        QuakeOne.com
                        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                          She also is the author of several books including, "Touch Me There! A Hands-On Guide to Your Orgasmic Hot Spots."

Read more: FOXSexpert: Orgasms During Childbirth? It Happens | Fox News

Something tells me for a man who lives in the Forest he see's an awful lot of bushes.
                          Female orgasm was always a fasion of mein. Most recently I did discover that its mistery to me depends on the fact that in contrast to male orgasm female can experience 4 different types of orgasm. First is the clitoris orgasm, then the vaginal, g-spot orgasm and never the less nipple orgasm where she recives orgasm in her boobs

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                            Distance isn't a factor in a discharge in water , its pure line of sight between players belly's.
                            Uhh, then explain how 6 cells won't hit anybody if you try to discharge and they're somewhat far from you but still in the water, while at the same time if you're close enough, it will hit them.

outb4bane

Comment

Oh let me be more precise : You need not be in the water to be killed by a Discharge ,you could be at the farthest point visible at YELLOW ARMOR, and the Discharger can be below Rocket Launcher Window, and Discharge from that general area of between lower bridge / RL window and kill a enemy located out of water at Yellow Armor.

Now that I explained myself, you can explain why you keep inserting a bane hammer into your anus every other week or so. You got some sort of Tools Fetish???You also need not be a **** but I guess as much as you fuck yourself at these forums, I guess you don't got much of a choice. Continue fucking yourself,don't mind me. You clearly get pleasure from it!
                              hahaahahaha
                              ahahahahahaahahaahahahahahaahaha
                              ahahahahahaahahaahahahahahaahahaahahahahahaahaha
                              ahahahahahaahahaahahahahahaahahaahahahahahaahahaah ahahahahaahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X