X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quake 1 Full Version Download?

Isn't this the full version of quake 1:

<looks like illegal Quake download>

I downloaded all the files and then extracted it all and can play the game. I haven't actually played into the single very far, but was curious if anyone else has found this link and can verify that this is the full Quake 1 download, or is it just the shareware demo version?

thanks
    Last edited by Baker; 06-07-2006, 06:23 PM. Reason: Sorry but we have a rule against posting links to illegal version downloads of Quake, I know you are new but that is one of the few rules we have here. Thx!

Quake 1 Full
    Download Full Quake 1 game
    Site uploaded by D.Parikshith.

Fórum QuakeBrasil

Lots of Quake related stuff

Comment

Well, I don't know if that is or isn't -- I can't tell.

But we have a rule against posting links to illegal downloads of Quake so I will be editing that link in a minute.

You can go to http://freequake.quakeone.com and download the shareware version of Quake. If you need more than that, you could also check E-Bay or get it from ID Software http://www.idsoftware.com/games/quak...me_section=buy .

We're pretty lax here, but that rule was decided about a month ago.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

That is really scary!

Fórum QuakeBrasil

Comment

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by vegetous
            That is really scary!

I knew I would get comments on this guy

9/11 has ruined these peoples' reputation. You guys should see the movie crash, if you haven't already. sorry about the post then. it's great to see how active this community is.

jesseboy

Comment

what 9/11 has to do with indian people?
              Fórum QuakeBrasil

Comment

Originally posted by jesseboy
                I knew I would get comments on this guy

9/11 has ruined these peoples' reputation.
                Yeah those Hindu's reputations are ruined! Ruined I say! Ruined!

I was talking about the techical support outsourcing!

Due to 9/11 ???? Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by jesseboy
                  I knew I would get co/mments on this guy
                  My comment was only about how funny I think that pic is, nothing else! No politicals implications!

Originally posted by Baker
                  Yeah those Hindu's reputations are ruined! Ruined I say! Ruined!

I was talking about the techical support outsourcing!

Due to 9/11 ???? Huh?
                  What indians and hindus has to do with 9/11?

I thought the responsibles were Osama, Taliban and Sadan. And I think they are all mussulmans not hindus.

Am I wrong or missing something?
                  Fórum QuakeBrasil

Comment

Any newb with google can find Quake 1 full download if he looks hard enough.
                    e|------------------------0---------------
                    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                    A|---------------0------------------------
                    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I thought the responsibles were Osama, Taliban and Sadan. And I think they are all mussulmans not hindus.
                      Damn those Sedans. I knew Oldsmobile was behind it!

I hope by that you did not mean Saddam Hussein, the former president of Iraq. Because if so. Ha. Hahahaha. That's almost like a joke my favorite comedian George W. Bush once said.
                      Last edited by FrikaC; 06-07-2006, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrikaC
                        I hope by that you did not mean Saddam Hussein, the former president of Iraq. Because if so. Ha. Hahahaha. That's almost like a joke my favorite comedian George W. Bush once said.
                        I should said: according to the official version of the American Gorvernment!
                        Fórum QuakeBrasil

Comment

What indians and hindus has to do with 9/11?

Am I wrong or missing something?
                          Nah, I was making an indirect joke that, like you say, Indians and Hindus had nothing to do with 9/11.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
                            Nah, I was making an indirect joke that, like you say, Indians and Hindus had nothing to do with 9/11.
                            Sorry, my english is not good enough to understand keen humor!
                            Fórum QuakeBrasil

Comment

I'm sure hindus can be muscle men as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X