Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored on Fri. Morn

someone plz play quake with me. i havent played in what feels like years
    "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Same

I'd play some Quake with ya but for some reason my G5 gaming mouse and external keyboard don't like to work 50% of the time when I plug them into my laptop(Got rid of the desktop pc). So to get any kind of consistency I've had to use the laptop's built in keyboard and wireless travel mouse which isn't anywhere near gaming standards (to me anyway).

Sucks that I don't play much anymore not only dew to the reasons listed above but also I'm just not into gaming much anymore and if I am going to game it would definitely need to br aided with lag compensation like Black Ops has, or else I'm met with unnatural network + WAN lag and frequent DC's(Happens anyway to me now) ever since I've HAD to switch from my 20mbps down 5mbps up connection to a 6mbps down and 768kbps up with horrible lag (DSL.)

Sorry guys until my connection gets better Quake is not fun to even screw around in anymore... I know I never really tried most of the time but it's not about winning, it's about having fun and I can't do that when I lag so horribly.

I'll be back once I get better internet. May be never... seriously, Quake sucks with my connection and setup.

This is why you technically have seen me vanish from Quake servers and almost from the forums. but I will always at least check the forums and occasionally hop on a game for fun if I see someone who I agree playing against...

Also real life shit tends to fvck up any gaming plans I have at the drop of a hat so...

Sorry guys I might have gotten my wings clipped for good here since I live directly outside of city limits and I'd have to convince the state of Oklahoma that my residence is a part of the city I live in (On the outer limits in the country.)...

Seriously... My neighbors has my old 20Mbps down ISP but on the other side of the fence where I live I'm out of city limits... even though I can touch the fvcking pole that carries good internet every time I pull out of my drive-way! I'm literally feet away from a better connection and I don't see it happening.

Sorry rev, looks like it's up to you to take my place as the ultimate Quake 1 badass, I'm sure you can manage the title!
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
    X