X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by golden_boy View Post
    It looks like this won't happen anytime soon:

Five Years And Nothing To Show: How Doom 4 Got Off Track

Apparently Zenimax told id to get stuff done "or else", and there was a constant trickling away of talent from the studio.

It seems id already have problems doing Doom 4.

A new game in the style of the original Quake? Seems pretty unrealistic after this.
    That's an awful lot of inbetween the lines reading in my opinion. Think about it like this and you surely to have a brighter outlook on the situation....

ID Software isn't going anywhere, it would be 100% shell shock if they did. I do see "A new Quake" and "A new Doom" in the future, even if its a mirage and hopelessly lost in a desert of hope.

o_O
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

would you buy a quake hd remake

I didn't buy the first one, so..no

I am a member of some other communities that are game related and it seems like people are starting to focus less on HD and more on gameplay. I see HD thrown around here like it is a big deal, but it would seem there is at least a noticeable portion of gamers that aren't impressed by it at all.

I would opine that if you are relying on HD as your selling point, your game probably sucks.
      Last edited by MadGypsy; 04-04-2013, 09:23 PM.
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Working...
      X