Thresh must return Carmack's Ferrari for IRREGULARITIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thresh must return Carmack's Ferrari for IRREGULARITIES

Yes this is right... you can see the proofs right here.

Vote YES to initiate the process to recover the Ferrari (that could be given to Antropy or QuakeOne.com for discovering it)!!
    Yes it's very clear!!
    0.00%
    Yes I agree 100%
    100.00%

Your poll options are only "YES" type answers. Where is the NO answer option?

Do they deserve to die?

Yes they deserve to die now! -or- They don't deserve to die today,tomorrow sounds better.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Keep in mind that Mark isn't cut from the same cloth as us (no offense intended!)

Mark is the only (most unique too?) French Canadian I have ever known.I wonder if all French Canadians sound like mark on Phone Chat?

Knowing Mark for years now, this is just the type of person he is. If Mark wasn't occasionally eccentric I would be worried
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Dennis sold that shit right after he got it. Who knows where that old P.O.S Ferrari is now days.....

Comment

Not quite right after, but definately sold it ; Interview w/ Dennis Fong @ G4 website

DF: I kept it for like 10 years. I actually sold it around the 10-year anniversary; so back in 2007. I
          actually very rarely drove it. I don't know if you remember, but it was red, and it was modified so it was super loud. So it was way flashy. Actually, in the 10 years I had it, I probably drove it less than 30 times. That's why at Gamers.com I had it installed in the lobby. It was just too much for me.

Comment

This guy won a lamborghini but crashed it the 1st day!
            http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/...y-15208563&amp
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
              THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
              sigpic

Comment

um thats betty crocker and I da ho Potato haha.

Static what it DO bruh!!!

Comment

Something f.r.e.s.h. here <---

Comment

Working...
                  X