=\

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• =\

I wasnt going to post this but decided i would. for anyone that knew "l33t" this is his bro. i know he has played with many of you guys for years, but he passed away almost 6months ago in a motorcycle accident. just thought id let you guys know, as i know he thought of some of you as good friends. sorry for the shitty news, hope i didnt ruin anyones night with this.

This really depresses me. I don't know what to say, other than he's gonna be missed.

sigh/ I really can't explain how tired I am of finding out my Q1 hombre's have passed away, life isn't fair. I've known most these cat's since I was a teenager and this really isn't going over well.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

L33t "still" in action!

Hi!

Always wondered if L33t was same person cause of your IP... I guess not!

Motorcycles are killers... sorry to hear that... and watch out if/when you on the road!

Here is a dem file with L33t playing late 2012 (not sure when)... download it while it is available (provided by "Rampage" w/o permission hehe).

l33t playing ctf

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysD6QHyzt9E&hd=1"]s7e4[/ame]

Comment

Wow.. that's terrible news.. sorry for your loss

I've actually known L33T together with Sting and Azure from Bogo when I first joined their clan in my first week of CA back in like 99/2000.. he was always a very nice guy and not very talkative but originally in CA he was one of the better players, and he was also quite formidable in CTF as well! We can only remember him as far as Quake unfortunately, but great guy nonetheless.

Comment

Sad news, l33t was always a cool dude and fun to game with. RIP

Comment

Dam,
            GG
            WARNING
            May be too intense for some viewers.
            Stress Relief Device
            ....BANG HEAD HERE....
            ---------------------------
            .--------------------------

Comment

sad news
              im trying to remember his other quake name
              one je used back in the day it seems
              he had another clan named
              edit: wait no he was bogo:l33t
              Last edited by R00k; 04-10-2013, 07:13 PM.
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

thanks for the kind words. its too bad you guys never got to lan with him. he was a funny mother fucker when he played.

on a side note, is there still quite a few ppl that play q1? i havent played in years... think i have it installed still tho.

Comment

I didn't know l33t at all, but I'm always sad to hear about people losing their loved ones. I don't know what else to say...

Someone else that I never knew or don't remember recently died and it was announced on my clan forum (not Quake related). He was also a well liked gamer. I hope it isn't true what they say about things happening in 3's.

I empathize your loss.
                  http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

Originally posted by scipio View Post
                    thanks for the kind words. its too bad you guys never got to lan with him. he was a funny mother fucker when he played.

on a side note, is there still quite a few ppl that play q1? i havent played in years... think i have it installed still tho.
                    Ya, we still play. There's games everyday, just check the server list.

My condolences to ya bro, l33t was around for a long time with us and was always up for a game. Is there an obituary for him that can be read?

Comment

James J. Kelly Obituary: View James Kelly's Obituary by The Times

theres the obituary... if you want info on the crash just google james kelly oxnard.

thanks gypsy. as for the bad things come in 3s...lets just say its been a fucked up 6months...

Comment

A school bus! Are you friggin kidding me?! There is some seriously dark poetry in this incident. My heart goes out to you even more (and especially his girls).
                        Last edited by MadGypsy; 04-11-2013, 06:28 AM.
                        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear this. We have a group of about 30-40 players who play quake deathmatch on and off. It's not uncommon for one of us to stop playing for 6 months to a year, but most of us end up coming back. Because we're such a small group you get used to playing with the same people and get to know their online persona. I think I asked a few others about l33t the other day, wondering if he had been around lately. Now knowing why he hasn't been around makes me almost wish I didn't know. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know there is a group of 30-40 players online who will miss him and that he was universally liked. Many of us don't check the forums that much or you'd see many more condolences.

Comment

woah! I played with leet before I quit and he's one of the nicest people on quake. Sorry to hear what happened. My condolence to his family. R.I.P

Comment

cd, yeah i figured it was like that for this community which is ultimately why i decided to make the post.

Comment

Working...
                              X