This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Abuse 2013

Sadly I've been banned twice from rage.quakeone.com. Anyone who has admin feel free to unban me. I was banned because my style was not up to par with other players. I then connected again and I was banned while not even joining the game. Hey I wont play if you don't like my style but another ban was not necessary. Clearly quake is going down hill with the quality of players, and now with admins too. I believe spoon had admin at the time and I never would expect admin abuse from spoon but sometimes you never know with quake admins.

ban removeed
    Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

I love how you keep excusing your behavior as your "style of play". It wasn't your style of play in the game you played prior to coming back to the server. You played normally and actually tried to win. When you came back, you were sitting in one spot until the end of the round and just not trying at all. We all know the caliber of player you are, we know your "style" after all these years. That is not how you typically play.

I asked you what you were doing, to which you replied you were masturbating. You continued to sit and stare at the ground/walls until the last person alive came looking for you. I removed you from the game, not kicked or banned. And it was completely obvious to all why I did so. You joined the game again a couple rounds later. I let you play. After it became obvious a couple rounds later that you were doing the same thing, I said something to you again, which is when you first brought up this BS about it being your style of play.

Yes, at that point, I banned you. I realize CA is not your mod of choice, it is by my own admission a mod that is filled with spam and overall chaos. But yet many of us choose to play it still. I don't mind you coming to the server and asking for a TG or CTF ad nauseum. I don't mind you bad mouthing the mod while you're there. But I do mind someone joining the game who clearly has no interest in participating in it.

And then you come on here and try to play it off like what I did was a sign of the quality of admins decreasing? Fucking grow up zord. If you don't like the mod, don't play it. If CA is all people are playing and you can't drag anyone away, go do something else instead of trying to ruin the experience for others. Go come up with other inventive ways to talk about buns, beat off, watch My Little Pony, or whatever you like to occupy your time with. We can certainly get by without your childish behavior.

Comment

Had no intention of playing another match and i get banned again. there are other admin commands such as kick, instead of ban x2. if you were that angry maybe even use the super kick if that still exists. sorry for ruining a 3 team pmode battle but at least I was honest and told you I was wanking. This is America. Maybe take a class in admin ethics if you can find one.

Comment

There's no room for your behavior in a small community surrounding a 17 year old game. I went straight to ban, it's not permanent. Deal with it. Admin ethics class? Do you even realize what you're saying? Do you even know how ridiculous it was to say that was your style of play? It's all a crock of bullshit Zord. Admit to yourself you acted like a fucking child and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by powerzord View Post
            Had no intention of playing another match and i get banned again. there are other admin commands such as kick, instead of ban x2. if you were that angry maybe even use the super kick if that still exists. sorry for ruining a 3 team pmode battle but at least I was honest and told you I was wanking. This is America. Maybe take a class in admin ethics if you can find one.
            Did you want to chase-cam the players and wank off to buns?
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

There's no room for banning veteran players either. Even if I wasn't playing my normal style of play who says I can't switch it up every now and then. I would have moved on but you decided to ban me for the second time for just joining the server. Maybe you should lighten up and try wanking and quaking at the same too.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZQQdlPoz5g]TROLOLO MAN-FAMILY GUY. - YouTube[/ame]

One could also argue a veteran player should also know better than to purposely dick up the server. I would put my money on the ponies named "You had it coming" for 1st, "Childish Wanking Lies" for 2nd, and "Mad Bro?" for 3rd for a TRIFECTA of winning.

How is one to take you seriously after so many years of "Polly wanna cracker?" one liners about Buns !
                Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 04-17-2013, 12:00 AM.
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

The DM community has long enough mocked CA and this starts with TV and PZ... funny enough.. both of you came from the Quake1 CA community and both of you were in d3m with Silence.. you weren't originally DM'ers

There is an elitist culture which was created in DM.. this little brotherhood of shit talking Quakers who think if you're not part of DM you aren't good enough.. only a rare few tend to swing over to other mods and respect others.. but because it's such a small community.. a few years ago it started segregating into sub groups dependant on mods..

For the past 4-5 years TV mocks CA by coming on the server and using only a grenade launcher or jumping around aimlessly.. PZ will oft do the same (although he's not as bad).. until a TG starts or they recruit some of the CA guys and kill off the game..

I've long known Spoon, and he is far from someone who would go around admin abusing anyone. People are quick to shout "ADMIN ABUSE" at every turn and the label alone makes the admin look the guilty party.. there is much evidence when it comes to DM'ers coming in to ruin CA games, fucking around/mocking, and pulling players away from the game.

In order for it to be abuse, there would have to be a history of this person doing it. In this case, this is the first time Spoon has had a significant ban on a well known player like you PZ. I think it's time you stopped acting like a retard and helped the community a little bit. I already had to spend 15 minutes the other day deleting a bunch of your troll posts from the "Quake Confessions" thread which was more time than I wanted to spend on this forum as is.

Comment

I started with dm in the mplayer days, played and enjoyed ca while it was competitive , then learned ctf. I think I've contributed enough to every mod. I never would expect to be banned for masturbating in the RL box. If I would have known how serious people are about ca I would have stopped. But I got banned a second time therefore couldn't join to recruit some ctf or dm players possibly. Not sure how I'm elitist since I'm willing to ctf sometimes even more than dm.

Comment

That's like me calling myself a "scrag ctf'er" because that's where I started playing on mplayer.. the community I grew up playing in was 3wave CTF and then that subsequently moved to CA..

It's not about people being 'super serious', if people are trying to play a matchup, they don't want someone fucking it up on purpose.

It reminds me of when I played basketball last night, and my teammate starts slapping the opponents' asses, yelling "WOO" and random shit, and throwing the ball out of bounds trying to do Harlem Globetrotter moves.. everyone was pretty competitive and our team was super pissed because he was busy trolling.

I think it's selfish to try and fuck up the game if other people are trying to play "serious" as you put it. Especially when most of your motives are to end up with a DM game, then simply don't play if that's what you want to do.

Let me ask you a question, would you pull that shit off ("masturbating in RL box) in a 20 minute team deathmatch game with CD, TV, Lenny, and Bruce?

PS. I enjoy when you play CTF, no doubt, you were on my team as well in the tournament. I also enjoy when you play CA like you mean it. What we're talking about here is being an asshole in order to get a DM game going or simply mocking the mod you're playing, and calling admin abuse on the forums to justify what was shitty behaviour on your part. However, I will agree that a kick would've sufficed, and if you ensued, then a ban would be justifiable. On that note, you're right.

Comment

Yeah Tal but what's the point of Kicking if I already removed him from the game? I removed him from the team so he was observing. When he re-joined I gave it a couple more rounds to see if he was actually trying, so I banned. I banned a second time because the only reason you came back to the server was to argue with me about it being your style of play. Which I can't believe you're still trying to justify. That wasn't switching up your style, I was spec'ing you and you were clearly not giving a shit.

And yes, this was in a 3 team CA game. Not super serious or competitive, but still made less enjoyable by your behavior.

Comment

Anyway, I'm locking this puppy up..

Comment

Working...
                          X