No announcement yet.

Clan Arena Tournament 2v2 Tourney ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not enough people have filled out. kimp keep annoying me to try and host a 1v1 dm match.
    ***It's just Tuesday!

Originally posted by Harsh24x7 View Post
    don't worry guys, I have been working on my pointing and laughing

-SpaZ

while you do that, I've done grenaded you, hit you with a Rocket in teh face and then gave u a handful of cells to finish you off!

OOF
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

when you playing? if its not on a weekend i'll play

Comment

was aiming for sunday but if the playerlist fills out and Friday is okay with everyone that sounds find too. I'm getting my hopes up! It would be in the late evening obviously
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

well i'm out. i work a rotating 12 hour schedule. yeah, even on days i work, i get home by 7:30, but usually the last thing i want to do is focus, concentrate, or compete. and on my days off, i have to get done all of the things i can't get done on the days i work 12 hours.

plus 3 kids, all 7 and under, and a lazy old lady, there's too much required of me to keep the peace/not waste my shit along with everyone else's.
          "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

i cant play until sunday night
            dunno when i can play again with any guarantee
            work has me by the ballz
            www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Mindz...

Start with a monthly CAx Tourney and decide a date (like every 1st satudrday of month).

Comment

just need a wide-accomodating date everyone is good with, and then we can hold this thing.

As it stands we are better off with a 1v1 CAx tourney !

Comment

i'm out on this, i'm never around on the weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by lennox View Post
                    i'm out on this, i'm never around on the weekends.
                    Quake is sporadic at best now days anyway.

Comment

making this too difficult. everyone show up at 9:00 EST on sunday. whoever shows up is in tourney. done
                      Cbuf_AddText (va("say ZeroQuake GL version 1.10\n"));

Comment

Working...
                      X