Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM3, but 1.5x the size (you thought the mound rj was hard before...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

150dm3 loc file made with QRACK

http://quakeone.com/attachment.php?a...1&d=1369116944
    Attached Files

Comment

Season 8 - Episode #8
      FA (For All)
      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eakj64nSRCM&hd=1"]s8e8 - YouTube[/ame]

P.S.

These last 2 videos are previews only!
      Last edited by Mom; 05-21-2013, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to Mindz for its idea about making locs for 150dm3.

Following the idea I did a 4 for 1... the locs, a Qrack Specific video (always very hard), a FA video (For all) featuring the map and I've learned to make locs in a 15-20 min twist.

FOK YOU MINDZ (X)
        Last edited by Mom; 05-21-2013, 07:15 PM.

Comment

I know how to create the LOCATIONS with Qrack , r_drawlocs 1 , and everything. I've fully LOC'd the entire 150DM3 (with every weapon,powerup, and location accounted for that will be needed in play in TDM / CRMOD....

I have a problem with file permissions or something fucked up, im @ the wifes PC right now making the loc file. This will make the 4th or 5th time I've fully LOC'd 150dm3 for TDM/CAx use, but the only time I know for a fact that its going to save.... MrsMindz PC > Mindz PC. GG
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Done, https://anonfiles.com/file/f8c5fd958...8b28e703309ea0

link includes the CRMOD Ready (updated for 8v8 support) LOC file and Map.

It really was annoying to be doing it for the ump-teenth time, and only now getting to taste some of the fruits of my labor....

Enjoy! Maybe I can get Planetnine to News this stuff (Hint Hint)

Thanks again Zop, this is definately a milestone in 2013 for NetQuake! Viva La 150DM3 !!!
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Note : RJ'ing from Mound to Quad and using your %l team location bind, you'll notice Upper Bridge pops up. It has blemishes , but everything is there. Where is someone to test it with me. fok

Comment

@ Mindz

I know all you did brah it's a video just to show how to gen public.

BUT do create the LOCS folder... this fix ths SAVING.

AND Mindz I can't follow you much about what's going on now... I seen something at penst00ls k.

You like 1.5 haha me t0o I have my theory why

Comment

Originally posted by Mom View Post
                  @ Mindz

I know all you did brah it's a video just to show how to gen public.

BUT do create the LOCS folder... this fix ths SAVING.

AND Mindz I can't follow you much about what's going on now... I seen something at penst00ls k.

You like 1.5 haha me t0o I have my theory why
                  My problems with loc_save 150dm3 Mark, was (and still is) folder permissions / read only / and I just got tiredof messing with it. It's not worth being stuck wasting wasting effort in fixing mine instead of just using the wife's glQrack ! So today I just just that, I quit fn around.

Comment

Looks like I'll have to fix the rain... I don't even remember putting that in, actually. (I joke)

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                      Ir really should be located on a server + availible for auto-download from the respositories.

Also, can has update 2 RAGE
                      needs to be put in repository.
                      My Avatars!
                      Quake Leagues
                      Quake 1.5!!!
                      Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Of the 2 or 3 auto-map download repositories, I've found it impossible to get "A MAP" added to the auto-download locations.

Comment

Working...
                        X