X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-20-2013, Quaddicted down?

I was gonna troll it for some maps to play but all I get is:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.quaddicted.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Anyone else having this issue?
    Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

yea i get the same thing quake injector is not connecting also. any time this happens my heart stops a bit and a feeling of dread fills my sole. most the time its just my failing internet but still it freaks me out. this may help kill some time tell its back up Mods | QuakeWiki

Comment

maybe someone hacked it
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

rook dont make me cry

Comment

Just tried again (from good old middle England ) and had the same issue. I'm sure Spirit will jump on this as soon as he is aware. Were you looking for anything in particular as somebody else might have it?

Kind regards

Monty
          Mr.Burns
          "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
          WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
          Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Func_Msgboard: Quaddicted News Spam Thread is the "official external news feed" so check there first if things are weird.

I seem to have screwed up the boot loader and now the server is not getting back up. Yay, Lunix! Should be fixed later today.

If someone with Java experience feels annoyed, please help make the Quake Injector work offline: https://github.com/hrehfeld/QuakeInjector/issues/10
            Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

its back up now btw.
              My Avatars!
              Quake Leagues
              Quake 1.5!!!
              Definitive HD Quake

Comment

Originally posted by syluxman2803 View Post
                its back up now btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
                  Func_Msgboard: Quaddicted News Spam Thread is the "official external news feed" so check there first if things are weird.

I seem to have screwed up the boot loader and now the server is not getting back up. Yay, Lunix! Should be fixed later today.

If someone with Java experience feels annoyed, please help make the Quake Injector work offline: https://github.com/hrehfeld/QuakeInjector/issues/10
                  QI works fine offline for me I'll check this thread later again

Comment

I just wanted to browse quaddicted page for new entries and first thought, that the site is (still/again) down.

But all is well, it is just this little point, that Spirit pointed out in the Func_Msgboard thread:
                    fix the slow frontpage instead
                    So, just in case someone else has no patience (like me) and wonders.
                    Give the frontpage a little time...

Thank you for your continuously work and improvments to this page Spirit !

Comment

Working...
                    X