Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undergate with Quakespasm?

Greetings all.

So I regained the itch to play quake again recently. Being a big doom player, I figured that there would be modern sourceports to play quake with. I found a bunch of them, tried a couple, and finally settled on quakespasm just for general ease of use and because you can use the quakeinjector to play a bunch of good maps.

I've figured out how to set up the folders for quake and its mission packs to work with quakespasm. But I also stumbled across the undergate map pack, and was wondering how in the hell I can get it to work with Quakespasm, or if it would even be worth it? Are most of the undergate maps already in quakeinjector?
    Last edited by Flare; 12-02-2014, 08:38 PM.

Start it like a mission pack but instead use this in the shortcut/command line: "-game undergate +map undergate". Assuming you extracted the files to a folder called "undergate" in your Quake folder. I just tested it out with quakespasm, worked fine.

I do not use Quake Injector so I can't answer that.
    Last edited by damage_inc; 12-02-2014, 09:57 PM.
    Name's damage_inc, and killing is my business. Don't worry though, it's nothing personal! Oh wait... maybe it is

Comment

Working...
    X