Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the all new QuakeOne.com!!

Welcome to the all new QuakeOne.com! The web site has been moved to a brand new web host, and the site software (vBulletin) has been upgraded to the most recent version. All previous data, including users and posts, has been converted over to the new version of the site.

We are still in the process of updating the site look and feel. We hope to have this updated shortly. In the meantime we have simply launched the site with the default software templates so as to not keep the site down any longer.

Until we get the site back up and running as it was before, please use http://servers.quakeone.com to find game server stats.

If you find any issues with anything on QuakeOne.com, please let us know in the Site Feedback Forum.

Thanks for your patience!

-Solecord
See more
See less

AD Sepulcher is Beyond Great!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD Sepulcher is Beyond Great!

Wow. Just wow. This map is a masterpiece. I can't believe how, after all these years, Quake and its mappers can still astound me.

As far as I'm concerned, Arcane Dimensions is the best thing to happen to Quake in years.

The attention to detail is impeccable, the atmosphere is delicious all those 'small' updates that add to the game are just genius. I feel like I've gone back in time to the excitement of the 90's!

Sock, you sir, are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us.

PS: When is this map going on the front page?
    I got the phone call at 4 a.m.

Wow, I still haven't finished the last few maps from Arcane Dimensions, but when I saw the monster and secret count of Sepulcher... I was speechless. I'm really looking forward to play it.

I never could get Quakespasm to work on my computer, but with the newest update it finally does work and I'm very happy. Can't wait to play it. This deserves an announcement in the home page.
    Last edited by JH24; 06-19-2017, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

can you play this map with out playing others i go to the door and i get a message saying its not available to i need to beat open the door or do i have something not installed right im using the quake injector to try and start the map and its taking me to the new game screen not the map like it normley would

Comment

Originally posted by JDSTONE View Post
          can you play this map with out playing others i go to the door and i get a message saying its not available to i need to beat open the door or do i have something not installed right im using the quake injector to try and start the map and its taking me to the new game screen not the map like it normley would
          It's not installed right, the readme will tell you what to do. You end up over-writing most of the previous AD content with the new release, including the start maps. The new one will have functioning changelevel.
          'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

Thanks for sharing a batter idea.Please upload more post in different topics. assignment Writing Service
            UKs PhD Assignment Writers are 24/7 here to provide you help with assignment. One of the best assignment writing services UK providing assignment service.

Comment

@Assignment Writing

That's a complete joke, right? You didn't even successfully write a coherent and literate 2 sentence post. Not to mention that, I have taken shits that provide more information. If I was from the UK I would consider you a complete embarrassment to our people.
              X_Michael

Comment

Working...
              X