Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im pretty new and havent played alot of maps but theres 1 called whitewalls i thought was pretty god=)

Comment

There is another pretty unique map like White Room called Virtual World: digs02.zip - Digs02 - Virtual World by Digs

Comment

JUST A LOOK AT THE DOWNLOAD VITURAL WORLD LOOK BETTER THAN WHITEROOM :p THANX

Comment

Not exactly Quake mod (if we don't consider, that Half-life is based on modified Quake engine), but something very close and extremely impressive:
          HalfQuake - Sunrise finally avaliable for download with:
          The Farm - Projects - Halfquake Sunrise
          See also previous HalfQuake - Amen, if you haven't played it yet:
          The Farm - Projects - Halfquake Amen

No words can describe how awesome Amen and Sunrise are. So I'd just say this: if I were Lucifer, I'd kill Muddasheep (creator af this "Sadism Machine") immediately, then I'd bring him to my Hell and entrust his soul to take control of all the Hell and even to reconstruct the Hell at his own discretion - in black & white instead of too old and boring lava, while I would take the body of the baby angel, move to the Heaven and relax on the grass in the apple orchard very close to the sun, or on some cirrus clouds, sucking fresh milk from the tits of Madonna.

Comment

malice, hands down...

and I did like zerstorer... got very fed up in the among the dead map though, too damned dark...

Comment

Originally posted by osjclatchford View Post
              malice, hands down...

and I did like zerstorer... got very fed up in the among the dead map though, too damned dark...
              I just found someone in the UK selling Malice new. To my door they were about $25 for two. (I got 2 of them)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Malice-Mission-P...item563f98429c
              If you see 427 playing Quake thats me.

Comment

Just recieved Malice from my Ebay purchase. It is brand new in the original shrink wrap. Really a good buy.

Comment

Originally posted by sb306 View Post
                  Just recieved Malice from my Ebay purchase. It is brand new in the original shrink wrap. Really a good buy.
                  Uh, did that auction come with a box? When I purchased Malice, it came with a box as well as the jewel case.

Comment

No box. A jewel case with shrink wrap with a mini instruction booklet. It would have been nice if it was a boxed version though.

Comment

Quantum Axcess produced Malice and Shrak are the only unlicensed commercial TCs ever released for a game i can think of

Shrak uses a program called safetex to copy textures from the quake cd into the shrak maps so they didnt had to distribute id copyrighted art on the shrak cd and malice has simply everything exchanged its almost like a new game

i love both, malice for the fast paced action with badass character damage awesome weapons and shrak has cool enemies like the eyes or the worms especialy underwater and the amazing boss)

i recently emailed QA but unfortunatly all shrak copies are already sold so the chanches for me to aquire the raised surface printed box are not that good
                      at least i have malice in its box

Comment

Hallo everybody. Is starting "Shrak" on "Darkplaces" impossible ?

Comment

@soosel
                          erm... i dont know this mod, but darkplaces is the most mod compatible client, so im sure it can.
                          just put the mod into its own folder inside your darkplaces folder, and then start darkplaces like 'darkplaces.exe -game "modfolder" '
                          are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
                          > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
                          everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Originally posted by splitterface View Post
                            erm... i dont know this mod
                            Shrak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Originally posted by splitterface View Post
                            @soosel
                            just put the mod into its own folder inside your darkplaces folder, and then start darkplaces like 'darkplaces.exe -game "modfolder" '
                            I used parameters:
                            D:\Quake\darkplaces.exe -game shrak
                            D:\Quake\darkplaces.exe -game "shrak"
                            D:\Quake\darkplaces.exe -shrak

Comment

One of the posts here says Shrak needs the textures copied somehow, looks like that needs to be done.

Since there seem to be textures missing.

Have you read the Shrak documentation and followed it?
                              Scout's Journey
                              Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Originally posted by golden_boy View Post
                                Have you read the Shrak documentation and followed it?
                                yeap, but this document is outdated 100 years back, and in it nothing is said about modern clients.

Comment

Working...
                                X