Craptastic Single Player Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craptastic Single Player Maps

Spirit has has a HUGE archive of single player Quake maps over at Quaddicted.com, by my estimate at least 2000.

Needless to say, not all 2000 single player maps are worth playing and Spirit and some other have been trying to rate the maps to spare people from the pain.

I noticed a thread called "Craptastic Maps" which discusses this problem:

Craptastic Maps Thread

Spirit's single player map archive:

Single Player Map Archive

For those not familiar with Quaddicted, it is run by Spirit who is pretty much exclusively plays single player and is to the best of my knowledge a hardcore Linux and JoeQuake user.

If you enjoy single player, Func_Msgboard is the high quality source of new single player maps (new = like made in the last month or so) and news of that nature.

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Lol, I'll download some o' those in the archive and play them when I'm bored. Not all maps are crap too me.

Comment

Working...
    X