Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Boxes You Made Boxes

Comment

Oh wow, that's a lot of maps!

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
        Boxes You Made Boxes
        Hehe, lots of boxes! No one has ever thought of boxes before :d
        Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Crates are so much cooler than boxes!

Heh, looks interesting.
          Quake 1 Singleplayer Maps and Mods

Comment

interesting.. what's it for?

Comment

Originally posted by RocketGuy View Post
              interesting.. what's it for?
              You'll see. It was a TON of work. Lardarse knows, but I told him not to tell you :d :d :d

Comment

I'm guessing that by the looks of it it's a map browser.

Go to the map you want, fire at it, and it loads.

I don't know if it's possible (not a mapper or quakec guy). But I imagine it would be a lot of work.

Comment

Originally posted by kbdrate View Post
                  I'm guessing that by the looks of it it's a map browser.
                  Hmmm .... I like the idea of that :d Added to my queue

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                    You'll see. It was a TON of work. Lardarse knows, but I told him not to tell you :d :d :d
                    what makes him so special?

Comment

Working...
                    X