No announcement yet.

Favourite single player Id map?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Elder God Shrine.. Really creepy ambience..
    I love the cemetery part, lots and lots of zombies coming from everywhere! Dx
    200 aņos de mi querido PARAGUAY
    14/05/1811

Comment

E1M6 (Door to Chthon): I can't really explain why, but the atmosphere really impressed me. When I startup Quake I often choose to play this level first.

All the maps of Episode 3. After replaying Quake with Darkplaces I have to say that I enjoyed this episode the most. It felt really coherent in general regarding design and it had a kind of atmosphere which was even better IMHO than the other episodes.

If I had to choose one map of Episode 3 I would go for E3M3. (Tomb of Terror) E3M2 and E3M4 following close after.
      Last edited by JH24; 07-31-2011, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JH24 View Post
        E1M6 (Door to Chthon): I can't really explain why, but the atmosphere really impressed me. When I startup Quake I often choose to play this level first.

All the maps of Episode 3. After replaying Quake with Darkplaces I have to say that I enjoyed this episode the most. It felt really coherent in general regarding design and it had a kind of atmosphere which was even better IMHO than the other episodes.

If I had to choose one map of Episode 3 I would go for E3M3. (Tomb of Terror) E3M2 and E3M4 following close after.
        That's not a bad choice and you're definitely right about coherence.
        IT LIVES! http://directq.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
        X