• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sp: Spd

Map Name: SPD
    Year Made: 2003
    Review Link: Underworld Reviews

Download: spd.zip at Quaddicted Archive

This is a very interesting map I overlooked once because of the "average"-ish rating at the Underworld site.

It is more or less a Doom II-remake map in Quake with a few interesting changes like a guard look-out tower.

But, for me, the interesting part of this map begins when you think you are exiting the level. I'm not going to ruin the surprise.
    Last edited by Baker; 04-11-2006, 07:38 PM.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

you already did... thanks for that Baker

Comment

Even telling you there is a surprise doesn't ruin the surprise in this case.

You could never guess what happens next in a million, billion years.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Download link broken

Comment

Thanks for pointing that out.

Fixed download location in first post to new SPD.zip download location at Quaddicted archive. I swear if it weren't for ppl like Spirit and CheapAlert, half of the Quake files would be lost in a black hole.
          Last edited by Baker; 04-20-2006, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baker
            Even telling you there is a surprise doesn't ruin the surprise in this case.

You could never guess what happens next in a million, billion years.
            but i wouldn't expect a surprise if you didn't mention that there was a surprise

Comment

That map sure had a weird surprise, kind of neat actually.

Comment

Weird surprises.. HRMM I'll test it out.

NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Comment

Nice ending, Id love to see a whole map made in that style.
                  Inside3d - Because you can't be Outside 3D!

Comment

Working...
                  X