• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP: Tale of Abbot's Rune

Map Name: Tale of Abbot's Rune
    Year Made: 1997
    Review Link: Team Shambler

Download at Quaddicted: sgodrune.zip

You mysteriously find yourself somewhere strange and given a task by a deity that you quickly realize you cannot refuse. Works out to be a quest where you have some different places to go.

One of the most creative maps I've ever played. Very challenging, very different and fun to unravel. They don't make maps like this anymore and probably were never any maps like it before.

After playing it the most surprising thing I discovered: the map was made way back in 1997.

Whoever and whereever the author of this map is, he made a map far ahead of its time and somehow was able to do some very interesting things.

Clearly one of the best maps ever made.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Looks cool! Bound to give it a whirl.

Yes I know this was a useless post.

Comment

Yep, I've done this one before. Was very interesting, had a ton of cool puzzles (not difficult) to figure out and what not.

Comment

Working...
      X