SP: Quake Terminus Mod Library

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP: Quake Terminus Mod Library

There are few different places to find single player reviews, but the only site I am aware of that has a good collection of mod links and ratings is Quake Terminus.

Quake Terminus Mods Page

X-Men Ravages of Apocalypse

Transfusion - A remake of the game Blood

And I could have sworn this mod was in there, but I don't see it in there. I'd give it 6 or 7 out of 10. QMatrix site.

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

x-men sucks.

The quake platform game "Target Quake" is nice.

"Gold cup" is good.

"Navy Seals" I'd love to try, but doesn't run here. :-(

Neither does the Alien TC. I get the levels (which suck) but they're inhabited by Quake monsters, not aliens... It's easy to see why it was banned though, it blatantly ripped sounds (and pictures for skins) from the movie. Alien fans could use them as system sounds for example, when your desktop loads have the alien queen roar... gosh, that's actually pretty nerdy.

The levels suck.

Did someone try Fantasy Quake? good or no?
    Scout's Journey
    Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Originally posted by golden_boy
      x-men sucks.
      It's not great, that's for sure. Although I learned that mod that you aren't locked to the Quake palette from playing that conversion and the headquarters place was cool looking.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

megaman x quake imo

Comment

Ugh GoldCup. The mod may be okay, but halo9 and Chazz were real jerks..

Comment

Working...
          X